Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

I've been following Wonderful, and the general consensus is it's good so far, with some creative ideas.
  2. LightningTopaz

I liked what I saw after watching the first episode, and I'm right there with you on wanting to see more of the world built out!
  3. LightningTopaz

@Juliko Where is the rating? I didn't see it... Basically, it seems like they tried to copy the legendary Rose of Versailles and didn't quite stick the landing.
  4. LightningTopaz

Digimon was one of the very few animated shows/movies where I was worried for a character's fate. I'm happy the old 90's version still holds up today. (The Italian opening is very nice as well, and more than blows the very repetitive English version out of the water.) Out of curiosity, why is...
  5. LightningTopaz

I remember seeing a few subbed clips of this, and while I did like what I saw, all I really remember is the transformation.
  6. LightningTopaz

As a lover of theater, I may have to track this down on the eShop (or at the very least, see if it has a wiki).
  7. LightningTopaz

I'm sorry you didn't like the anime adaptation--the game is one of my all time favorites, and the HD version does a lot right (I do give them kudos to give you a choice between the original PSX music or the remastered music--most of the remastered music is meh at best, so I have the original PSX...
  8. LightningTopaz

There is a gacha game for phones (Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent) and a sequel, if you liked the first game.
  9. LightningTopaz

Have you had a chance to see the new series, Hero Girl Sky Precure? I'm curious as to what you may think of it, especially the first ever male Cure. The MyAnimeList profile for the latest series
  10. LightningTopaz

I may have to see if my local library has "Where the Mountain Meets the Moon"--that sounds like it would be right up my alley, even if it's intended for kids.
  11. LightningTopaz

I very vaguely remember seeing some of the show a long time ago--but have never tracked it down and watched the whole thing.
  12. LightningTopaz

I remember seeing bits and pieces of the anime a long time ago, but it is the OP that sticks with me to this day: The song, if you want to hear it.
  13. LightningTopaz

I'll have to look into Maid and Minstrel--remixes/retellings of fairy tales are usually in my wheelhouse if done well.
  14. LightningTopaz

Just popping in to say that if you liked Kageki Shojo, and you don't mind some magical aspects in a Takarazuka-esque world, you may be interested in Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight. (one of my biggest anime surprises, and one of my inspirations for my Pokemon theaterverse) It is available on...
Back
Top Bottom