Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Anime Remix Special: Giratina and the Remixed Sky Warrior (COMPLETE!)

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 7: Dawn of a New Day After landing the ship near where Giratina struggled to get free, Ash threw on a respirator and climbed out. Please, Arceus--I hope I'm not too late! he prayed as Tintri, Shaymin, and Diddy looked on...
  2. LightningTopaz

Thanks--it is intended to be read alongside of Shine Diamond, so I will put what the team lineups are in the first post, so you know who is who. I will go through and fix any punctuation and awkward wording too.
  3. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 6: A Clash of Both Worlds Ash's heart pounded as he led the group to where Giratina lay. "Oh no...no..." he groaned, fighting back tears when he saw Giratina's seemingly lifeless body. Everyone heaved a huge sigh of relief as...
  4. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 5: The Origin of a Rescue Shaymin elegantly jumped off of Ash's head and onto a rock facing Zero. If you're going to hurt my friends, you'll have to take me first. Brock gasped as a couple of Magnemite grabbed Shaymin. "I don't...
  5. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 4: Pursued Between Worlds Panic ensued on the train as a Magneton used Thunderbolt to shatter one of the train windows. [I have to stop them!] Shaymin gasped in horror. She wriggled out of Dawn's arms, and crawled to the basket...
  6. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: The Gracidea Express For a while, the train ride was uneventful. Shaymin had found her way back to Dawn, and was now snoozing in her lap. Ash was enjoying the view of the plains rolling by his window, thankful that at least...
  7. LightningTopaz

@Lumilite Thanks for the review. I may go back and fix up those long sentences so they read clearer. Be warned, this is not quite the same movie 11 that you remember!
  8. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 3: The Light Blooming in the Darkness "Whoa!" Brock gasped as Ash and Dawn tumbled out of the statue in a heap. "Are you guys okay?" "I think so..." Ash replied as he dusted himself off. "We were taken to this weird purply world...
  9. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 2: Brave New Distortion World At the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy studied the results of the battery of scans. "It appears to be reacting to the large amount of pollen in the air. This is why I have to wear safety glasses." "So, an...
  10. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 1: Chaos Before Breakfast! In the real world, Ash watched the Wingulls weave and whirl through the morning sky from a balcony. It's so peaceful out here...I could stay here forever... he thought as Tintri jumped aboard his...
  11. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum (rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) Since the remix of movie 10 was well received, we continue the remixed D/P movie trilogy with a remix of movie 11. Be warned: This is not quite the same movie you remember! In...
Back
Top Bottom