Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Jeweled Towers of Armor (some Isle of Armor spoilers ahoy!)

Episode 19: Strategy in the Cards "Yume, I choose you!" Ash called, making a lavender twin tailed cat Pokemon materialize in the group's camp. Mitsuna smiled when she saw the Pokemon Ash had summoned. "Oh, an Espeon! Did you catch it by the Lake of Outrage on the mainland?" "Nope--this one...
  2. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Jeweled Towers of Armor (some Isle of Armor spoilers ahoy!)

Episode 18: The Dancing Dragon Beyond the Hills "So, where are the bodyguard dragons of the queen?" Misty wondered as the group left the Hata Dojo the next morning. "They are all across the island." Mitsuna replied. "That's why I'm coming with you." She went on "The Temple of the Clear Lapis...
  3. LightningTopaz

Interlude: The Legend of Ash, Misty, and Brock Later that evening, Mitsuna pulled down a large thick book off a bookshelf in the dojo's library. "The specific green dragon I have to slay is named Thanisa." she explained as she thumbed through the book for a picture of her mark. "Unlike most...
  4. LightningTopaz

Episode 17: The Dragon and the Arrow "Up next is the Hata Dojo, which teaches the Whirling Storm Bow..." Brock mused. "That sounds like a bow made just for you, Ash." Ash just grinned. "It would give me another ranged option if the wheel wasn't an option--and a more precision based ranged...
  5. LightningTopaz

Episode 16: The Moonlit Arrow "There it is...the Okuda Dojo." Ash smiled as the group admired the dojo nestled in a wooded area. "Home of the Glorious Moon Arrow." "Goukai's been doing well with his archery lessons." Brock agreed. "So he may be ready to learn a real archery art." "What about...
  6. LightningTopaz

Episode 15: The Kubfu's Arrows "I wonder..." Brock mused as the group continued down the road. "Are all the different archery arts interchangeable? Can you use the same bow to fire off hundreds of unique arrow skills?" [Well...yes, and no; if what Master Karashi has told me is true...] Goukai...
  7. LightningTopaz

Episode 14: Moltres and Kubfu The Joyous Child Theater rang with applause as the narrator came out onstage, her beautiful vina cradled in her arms. "Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Joyous Child Theater." she began. "If this is your first time seeing a Gekijou performance...
  8. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Yes--The Crown Tundra (and any future DLC) are also on the to do list.
  9. LightningTopaz

Episode 13: The Phoenix of a Far Away Land "So? Did Goukai finally manage to get a good sound?" Misty asked as the group traveled down a path some days later. "Yeah--I did teach him not to overblow, and blowing gently was the key to a good sound on...any sort of flute, really." Ash replied...
  10. LightningTopaz

Episode 12: Meeting the Great Rainbow "Okay...according to the guidebook, the Silver Pavilion is located off the eastern shore of Temple Lake." Brock began as he led the group down the road. "The lake gets its name because the pavilion looks like a temple from far off. Like the Dutiful Delphox...
  11. LightningTopaz

Episode 11: The Song of the Dutiful Delphox "So, how does it feel to add the wheel onto your list of arts?" Misty asked as the group made their way along the road again some days later. "Interesting...it'll be a nice ranged attack option if I can't use my sword or a bow." Ash replied. "The...
  12. LightningTopaz

Episode 10: The Judgement of the Golden Wheel After walking along the road for a while, Goukai gasped when he saw the sloped roof of a dojo in the distance. [We're here! The Tsunematsu Dojo!] "So after I taught you a little of the Raikou style, this will be art number 2." Brock mused as he...
  13. LightningTopaz

Episode 9: The Legend of the Four Guardians "It's beautiful in here..." Misty smiled as she admired the rock formations in the Courageous Cavern. What sunlight there was glinted off the jewels embedded in the walls, creating hundreds of tiny colored lights on the cave floor. Ash, meanwhile...
  14. LightningTopaz

Episode 8: The Evolutionary Journey "Good morning..." Master Mitsu smiled as the group met her and Master Karashi in the main arena. "Well done on passing the three trials." "You three have proved yourselves as diligent students." Master Karashi agreed. "By passing the three trials, you have...
  15. LightningTopaz

Episode 7: A Clash with a Cheat Ash woke up with a yawn the next morning. "That Gekijou play we did last night was so much fun..." A pop of a Poke Ball got his attention. [I agree, Young Master--although it is a simple children's tale at its heart, you manage to infuse it with enough...
  16. LightningTopaz

Episode 6: Ancient Dinner Theater (part 3) Later, Klara spotted the Raikou puppet's tail peeking from the blanket. "Tails? Oba-sans don't have tails..." She pulled off the blanket, to a panicked riff. "A Raikou! Where is my Oba-san?" "Don't try to escape, shoujo-chan!" Brock growled in...
  17. LightningTopaz

Episode 5: Ancient Dinner Theater (part 2) Backstage, Misty--now in a navy blue swordsman's robe--alternated between studying the script and listening to Brock's narration out on the stage. I'm thankful that's not me playing the tikin... she smiled as she watched a girl frantically saw away at...
  18. LightningTopaz

Episode 4: Ancient Dinner Theater (part 1) That evening, the dojo's residents and the Trio got together to enjoy a large spread of Kantonian and Johtonian delicacies. "Nice, there's tempura Combusken and veggies!" Ash smiled as he admired plates full of lightly fried meat and vegetables on the...
  19. LightningTopaz

@Skalesgon I've always believed that Pokemon names have plurals (one Pikachu, many Pikachus), but it does come down to personal preference.
  20. LightningTopaz

Episode 3: The Ruthless Rival "Hut! Hah!" Ash cried as he cut the last two training dummies for his trial. Master Karashi smiled and applauded, prompting Ash to take a bow. "Well done, Nincada--you've passed your unique weapon trial. The Radiant Phoenix Sword is--!" "Wait!" a voice called...
Back
Top Bottom