Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

Pokemon: The Journey of Evolution (signups and discussion)

@GageHatesFurries Shields and one fantastic offensive weapon--(swords bows, etc.) should be fine.
  2. LightningTopaz

@GageHatesFurries I'm aiming for the martial arts to be the magical aspects (they are something along the lines of something you'd see in your average battle shounen.) This is not to say the eye glow can't work, but it would be way too overpowered as it is in its current stage--so can you find...
  3. LightningTopaz

@GageHatesFurries Your signup is Pending: --Can you elaborate more on your character's personality and history? --Can you elaborate on the color changing eyes a little? Is it a genetic quirk, a magical power, or something else?
  4. LightningTopaz

@ReadsALotOfBooks All right...how do you want to start? Leaving Galar and going to the island, or already on the island?
  5. LightningTopaz

@ReadsALotOfBooks I was going to start today, but I'll hold off and wait for your return.
  6. LightningTopaz

@ReadsALotOfBooks That looks amazing! You are Accepted! I will see if anyone else wishes to join in before we start this as one on one.
  7. LightningTopaz

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images. Can be done one on one or with up to three people not counting the host) The basic premise: After emerging victorious in Galar's Gym Challenge, and being hailed as the Hero/Heroine of Galar, Victor and Gloria told you about a large...
Back
Top Bottom