Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

Pokemon: Evolution Quest (signups and discussion--3 spots open)

@Ghost girl This RP is being retooled into something else--keep an eye out for a new thread.
  2. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman I chose to do a party of six because eight players would be too much.
  3. LightningTopaz

There's still time to sign up if you want to join in! I have three spots left if anyone is interested!
  4. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Maybe your character could create offensive potions as well as healing and support potions?
  5. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman I'll fill in those details soon.
  6. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman @SpinyShell @Tood I'm aiming for representations of all the Eeveelutions, so every character is unique. I'll draw up Aine's profile (and known abilities) shortly. Dynamax and Gigantimax do exist in this version of Galar--but it is a magical ability that only magic based classes...
  7. LightningTopaz

@Tood That looks interesting! You are Accepted! The counterpart of Circhester is named Auriga, by the way.
  8. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman @SpinyShell You will be gaining levels, and you will be learning more abilities as you travel. (you will have a lot of them to learn--and many of them evolve the more you use them) It is possible to multiclass up to three ways--you will have a choice between the three classes you...
  9. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman You don't have to, but if you want to, you can. You are not limited to four moves--you have access to any possible move they can learn, regardless of how they learn it or which gen they learn it. If it is verifiable by Bulbapedia, it's fine here.
  10. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman I'm working on compiling some, but I should have basic ones ready. For your class combo, you start with one ability from each--Double Slash (attack a target twice) from the Warrior tree and Enhance (from the Apothecary tree--boost an ally's next attack move, defensive move, or...
  11. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman @SpinyShell Actually, the friendly dragons are known as Jeweled Dragons--they are tasked with protecting the world and guiding all in it. Most of the Dragon types are loyal to the Jeweled Dragons. The Galar counterparts do not match the Galar we know, plus a whole lot of new...
  12. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Yes--Aine is my role. Even though the Dragon Kings are true dragons, they are still considered Dragon types. The counterpart of Postwick is named Summerton, for the curious. Your profile looks good--you are Accepted! @SpinyShell Alchemists can be a magic using class (something...
  13. LightningTopaz

(This RP is rated E10+) In the far away land of Ardamore, a fantastic version of what is today called Galar, Pokemon existed in harmony with fantastic creatures. It was not unheard of for dragon type Pokemon to rub shoulders with real dragons. But then, some of the dragons grew proud and...
Back
Top Bottom