Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Brilliant Diamond Stage (being reworked)

@Just a Torchic It is translated Poke-speak for the audience's convenience. I felt it was worth giving the characters' Pokemon names to both A. help connect them to the audience, and B. develop their personalities and bonds with their humans. If you're curious, Tintri is the Pikachu we all...
  2. LightningTopaz

Episode 17: The Ninjas of the Pure Island (part 1) The mood in the caravan brimmed with happiness as the wagons departed to their next stop a few days later. "I can't believe it...I played an iconic role on the Tawame stage!" Dawn cried as she watched the Rock Creek Theater disappear over the...
  3. LightningTopaz

Episode 16: The Diamond Princess of the Gold Palace (part 2) A vina chord snapped Dawn to attention. "Now, Princess Kinari was also renowned for being a wonderful dancer--those that did see her dance described it as 'poetry in motion...'" Oh, right...my big dance is coming up! Dawn remembered...
  4. LightningTopaz

Episode 15: The Diamond Princess of the Gold Palace (part 1) Applause filled the Rock Creek Theater as Brock arrived in his beautiful green and silver narrator's robe, his vina cradled in his arms. After taking a bow for the crowd, he began "Thank you--we are the Kagayou Theater. If this is...
  5. LightningTopaz

Episode 14: Fire and Light Among the Rocks (part 1) "We're here..." Brock smiled as the caravan arrived before a majestic building carved into a cliff. "This is the Rock Creek Theater." "Wow..." Dawn gasped, amazed at the glittering lights on the columns of rock that served as the theater's...
  6. LightningTopaz

Episode 13: Becoming the Princess A few weeks later, the practice stage buzzed with activity with the Niji Troupe and its crew convened for another rehearsal of "The Princess of the Gold Palace". "Dawn, I'm so proud of you!" May smiled as she and Dawn arrived. "Serena's dance training paid...
  7. LightningTopaz

Episode 12: Learning the Ribbon Dance Dawn smiled as she watched the world roll by from a window in the common area. So long, Old Crossing Station... she smiled. We'll be back one day, with new tales to tell. She stretched as she returned to the table. It's been a few days since our big...
  8. LightningTopaz

Episode 11: The Buneary's Legend (part 2) "Make it good!" Dawn smiled as she watched May climb into position on a set of hills. "...After thanking Son Goku for his help, Susanoo arrived in the Heavenly Hills, where the proud Combusken Moegami trained during the night, and announced the sun's...
  9. LightningTopaz

Episode 10: The Buneary's Legend (part 1) "Ready?" May asked as she emerged from a dressing room in a flowing red and orange warrior costume that evoked a Combusken. Dawn emerged in a sparkling white robe with a Buneary ear headband and sparkling silver tail to match. "Although I'm excited...
  10. LightningTopaz

Episode 9: A Legendary Stay (part 2) "So, what order are we performing in for our extra week here?" Dawn asked as she met May in the common area a few days later. "Well, the Mikan Troupe starts things off with 'Princess Kaguya and the Five Knights'..." May began. "Then the Midori Troupe...
  11. LightningTopaz

Episode 8: A Legendary Stay (part 1) A few days later... "What a week!" Dawn smiled as she and May arrived in the common room. "Onward to our next stop!" "Actually..." Brock interjected. 'The Phoenix Archer' and the other plays were so well received, the theater coordinators asked us to stay...
  12. LightningTopaz

Episode 7: The New Phoenix Archer (part 2) "And so, Kisaki bid Cheri Blossom Village farewell, and embarked on the long and perilous journey to defeat the Nine Suns." Brock narrated, playing a tense melody on the vina as he spoke. "The question now was how to defeat these powerful warriors?"...
  13. LightningTopaz

Episode 6: The New Phoenix Archer (part 1) Applause filled the Old Crossing Theater as Brock arrived in his beautiful green and silver narrator's robe, his vina cradled in his arms. After taking a bow for the crowd, he began "Thank you-- we are the Kagayou Theater. If this is your first time...
  14. LightningTopaz

Episode 5: The Lady Phoenix Archer at the Old Post Station "Dawn, I'm so proud of both you and May..." Brock smiled as the caravan set out on the road again the next day. '"'Dazzling Rainbow of the Heavenly Beautifly' was a hit--you guys really showed off Riko and Niki's bond!" "Thanks..."...
  15. LightningTopaz

Episode 4: The Heavenly Beautifly Takes Flight (part 3) Awed chatter filled the air as May and Dawn materialized before a majestic red temple set. "You're here...good." Ash smiled. Misty knelt down and laid her hands on Maya and Dawn's shoes. Rou iitsa ron selga vichii... She smiled as a...
  16. LightningTopaz

Episode 3: The Heavenly Beautifly Takes Flight (part 2) For a few moments, Dawn and May lay "lifeless" on the stage in feigned exhaustion. But after a few tense moments, a red flash got the audience's attention. "Riko and Niki...two best friends whose bond can never be broken, we of heaven...
  17. LightningTopaz

Episode 2: The Heavenly Beautifly Takes Flight (part 1) A few days later, Dawn was jolted awake by a knock. "Good morning!" May's voice called. "Ready for your grand debut as a Tawame performer?" "As I'm ever gonna be..." Dawn replied as she climbed from bed to get dressed. "I'll get the door...
  18. LightningTopaz

Episode 1: The Heavenly Beautifly Begins Her Training "Okay, Dawn..." Ash began as he led Dawn inside a rehearsal room the next day. "Let's start your Tawame training by getting a grasp on acting." "I've acted with you onstage before, so how hard can Tawame acting be?" Dawn wondered "Unlike...
  19. LightningTopaz

(rated E10+ for stage violence and frightening images) To celebrate Diamond and Pearl remakes coming out, here is a different sort of adventure: Ash, Dawn and Brock (as well as some others in the Pokemon cast) on a grand tour of the Shinou region performing a larger than life form of ancient...
Back
Top Bottom