Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

The Power/Spell Name Idea Thread 2.0

@CynthiaLover Okay, I'll put these on the list, and keep looking for ideas myself.
  2. LightningTopaz

@CynthiaLover I'm having a ball raiding Bulbapedia for ideas myself I'll put what I've compiled and yours on the list--spread the word that more people are welcome to contribute. If this were me, I'd put Lustful Curse/Curse of Lust under Shadow, in keeping with the seven deadly sins theme.
  3. LightningTopaz

@CynthiaLover I will go fix those, and put your new ideas on the list. Foreign names for the Pokemon moves themselves, and TCG exclusive moves are helpful. One Pokemonized move from the anime Symphogear and a few from the Pokemon TCG: Rainbow: Swanna Song (finisher) Fire: Phoenix Flame...
  4. LightningTopaz

@CynthiaLover Digimon (and shonen anime, period) is a gold mine for spell/power names. I'll put these on the list.
  5. LightningTopaz

@CynthiaLover Thanks for the suggestions! I'll put them on the list. Here's some cool sounding ideas from Sailor Moon (comic, anime, game, stage shows, and the live action show) to inspire you: Shadow: Black Sun Toxic Mist Fire: Burning Mandala Earth: Flower Hurricane Vicious Emerald...
  6. LightningTopaz

The Master Power/Spell Name Idea List Earth (this includes both rocks and plants) Stone Barrage Seismic Shock Slash Flower Hurricane Vicious Emerald World Shaking Thorn Spear Flower Cannon Forbidden Fruit of Power Poison Ivy Tectonic Fissure (finisher) Gaia Force Carnivine's Chaos Leaf Shield...
  7. LightningTopaz

Writing a story with magic/superpowers, and not sure what to name that finishing move? This is the thread for you! This is a collaborative list of cool sounding attack names from across media that could work as spell/power names in your fanfiction, grouped by elemental. Spell chains and...
Back
Top Bottom