Search results for query: *

1. Like_Fahrenheit

What video games are you playing now?

I've decided to replay all the core series pokemon games (excluding Let's Go, b/c i don't have a switch). I'm making these my definitive playthroughs meaning I'm going to try my best to complete them 100% or as close to 100% a I can and keeping these save files for many years. My teams in those...
  2. Like_Fahrenheit

Well I finished Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood. Now I'm playing Civ 6. My first Civ since 3 about 15+ years ago.
  3. Like_Fahrenheit

Just finished DOOM (2016). It's been a while since I played a game like this; after playing a lot of games recently that were story/character driven, it felt good to just blast monsters with big guns.
  4. Like_Fahrenheit

I bought Dishonored 2 on sale this past weekend. Still on my first playthrough (Emily, Stealthy, Low Chaos, Hard difficulty), and I'm really enjoying it. But the way I play I'm taking at least 4 hours for every mission, and I quick-save after every enemy I take out. I do a lot of quick-loading.
  5. Like_Fahrenheit

I just bought Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist yesterday on Steam, and I'm liking it so far. Been a while since I last played a Yu-Gi-Oh game. I've beaten the original series characters, and now I'm working on beating their reverse matches.
  6. Like_Fahrenheit

Now I'm on to Half-Life 2. Another great intro, and the graphics and animation! For a game released over 11 years ago, it's impressive and holds up well today. So far as to yet be explained is why Vortigaunts are helping people. I'm excited to learn more. Oh, and I can move boxes like a normal...
  7. Like_Fahrenheit

Bought Half-Life 2 as part of the Orange Box back in November, but haven't gotten around to it yet. So I decided to buy the first one yesterday and start from the beginning to see what all the hoopla is about. What did I get myself into? I was not expecting a horror game XD (though, I don't know...
  8. Like_Fahrenheit

Just started BioShock 2, and already I 'm getting freaked out. After finishing the first game, I wondered what a sequel would be about - I did not expect to play as a Big Daddy (the first one, too). This is going to be a fun game.
  9. Like_Fahrenheit

I'm playing Dishonored again, this time going through a high chaos playthrough. I also beat Star Wars: Dark Forces, and I just started Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II.
  10. Like_Fahrenheit

I started a new playthrough on Pokemon X a couple days ago. I chose Froakie as my starter so I could get Moltres.
  11. Like_Fahrenheit

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  12. Like_Fahrenheit

Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS). The first SSB I've really played since the first one 15 years ago. I'm enjoying it a lot.
  13. Like_Fahrenheit

Pokemon X. I'm getting ready for the April Friendly.
  14. Like_Fahrenheit

Just bought Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy this past weekend and I'm liking it. I'm about 10 hours in. I'm most impressed by the visuals. The 3D's nice and doesn't strain my eyes.
  15. Like_Fahrenheit

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies. It's my first Ace Attorney game and so far I'm liking it. I've just finished episode 3. After finishing the first 3 episodes, I've decided to not watch the first cut-scene of the rest; I want to be as in the dark as the protagonists.
  16. Like_Fahrenheit

HarmoKnight. Well worth my $15. However, I would have liked to have Lyra and Tyko used more. If this game gets sequels and becomes a franchise, I could see Tempo on SSB.
  17. Like_Fahrenheit

Pokemon Platinum.
  18. Like_Fahrenheit

Prof. Layton and the Miracle Mask. I've been doing the daily puzzles lately and some of them are near impossible for me to solve, but i must push on (looking for the solution on the internet would take the fun and feeling of accomplishment away).
  19. Like_Fahrenheit

bought TES3 Morrowind GOTY off of steam for 1/2 price, and finished the main quest today, started the tribunal expansion as well.
  20. Like_Fahrenheit

just finished Mass Effect 3. I haven't cried like that in a long time.
Back
Top Bottom