• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Like_Fahrenheit

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Doom Eternal Ghost of Tsushima Death Stranding Halo Infinite The Elder Scrolls VI Shenmue III Red Dead Redemption 2
  2. Like_Fahrenheit

After beating Dishonored last night, I'm looking forward to the sequel. I've read that you can play as either Emily or Corvo, so this should provide at least 2 playthroughs.
  3. Like_Fahrenheit

Batman: Arkham Knight. I'll most likely wait until the end of the year, or next year to get a complete/collector's/game of the year edition or when it's on sale. Mortal Kombat X. Same as Batman
  4. Like_Fahrenheit

SSB (3DS) ORAS Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (I know it's out, but I've not gotten it yet) Batman: Arkham Knight (I'm actually glad this is coming out in June, gives me time to save some money) Mortal Kombat X Pokemon Art Academy The Evil Within
  5. Like_Fahrenheit

I'm looking forward to playing Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (It's available now but I'm getting it on Christmas), and Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney.
  6. Like_Fahrenheit

My biggest 2013/14 anticipations: Pokemon X/Y GTA 5 The Evil Within Super Smash Bros. 3DS Watch Dogs Destiny
  7. Like_Fahrenheit

in order of anticipation (2012 games) Pokemon White Version 2 Lego The Lord of the Rings: The Video Game Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask Assassin's Creed 3 honorable mention Halo 4, i've been a fan since Combat Evolved was released back in '01, but because of new management, i'll wait...
Back
Top Bottom