Search results for query: *

1. Likeitornot.

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Hey guys, I have noticed that the discussion has derailed from its intended purpose, so to remind you to please use this thread in order to discuss matters in regards to Team Rocket's screentime and appearance in Sun and Moon only - if you wish to discuss Ash's personality, feel free to create...
  2. Likeitornot.

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

One thing I appreciate about Team Rocket's presence is that they constitute as regular adult characters on the series - while there's obviously that childhood idealism that acts as a great escapist method when life gets stressful, it's not easy for me to readily relate to ten year olds as much...
  3. Likeitornot.

At least in Best Wishes! they had their own radio show broadcasted on Sunday evenings however it can be argued that this was only for five months, and probably did not entirely compensate in fans' minds for their overall loss of screentime during this season. However it does suggest that the...
Back
Top Bottom