Search results for query: *

1. Likeitornot.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

People often weave in and out of forums, depending on the activity and popularity of the section/the threads. There's also many platforms that people use in the pokemon anime fandom to communicate as well as forums, such as tumblr, deviantart, twitter. Unfortunately, I don't know where is the...
  2. Likeitornot.

I'm afraid that is not rule I was referring to at all, this happens to be it. It is a forum-wide rule, and is still in effect. I'm just noting it all for in future, to credit the original artist when able. Also, the sourcing was not the only issue with the content, as aforementioned in my...
  3. Likeitornot.

Hey there, meant to say this earlier, but DracoMan; can you please if capable, just provide a source to the original fanart, and just, in future, give the content of the card more an emphasis on Advanceshipping. Just a warning for everyone in the future, thank you.
  4. Likeitornot.

No, there is no evidence to suggest anything of that nature occurred in any episode, censored or not. Probably someone just trying to spread a rumour.
  5. Likeitornot.

By any chance are you referring to the ship dealing with Drew (May's rival) and May? As that shipping is actually called Contestshipping, whereas, Advanceshipping is the belief in a romantic relationship between Ash and May. The Contestshipping thread is here, just so you know. If you were not...
  6. Likeitornot.

I only noticed the post now, so just to let everyone know that in future, all ficlets should be kept under a spoiler tag, to tie in with the rules. Thank you. ^^
Back
Top Bottom