• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wow many liked it thanks!
  2. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Yes
  3. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Because of those legs!
  4. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

At least there's Gen 8 in the works hopefully. it goes back to Gen 6s tier of customization which still is the best!
  5. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Right?! Like come on GF you pushed her alot and that's it? I do like the choice at least it's based on her trademark Pokedoll she gives us mind you I know she'll still be great in the story but I hope the battle tree battle will be worth it!
  6. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

That'd be too good to be true...
  7. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

I know right want to battle her but if this is the only case I'm very disappointed hope it won't be hell to eventually get to her.
  8. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Yeah I got all hyped for nothing regarding that.....I wanted to at least see at least the Kanto ones like Misty, Brock, Surge, Eirika and Sabrina......:(
  9. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

This is awesome news for me! I hope her team is great! :)
  10. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Uh.....I severely hope that's not it...I guess I gotta wait for more info.
  11. Lillie Blossoms

USUM Datamine Discussion

Anyone has anything on Lillies team yet? I want to know this so badly!
Back
Top Bottom