• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lillie Blossoms

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Great Pokemon direct right to the point so far liking the Galar region so beautiful got Sinnoh vibes from it! Like the the Protagonists look like teens agains! Gyms are back thank you!!!!!!can't decide which starter I like yet so far I hope the story is good doubt anything Gen 5 tier but...
  2. Lillie Blossoms

Although this month was overall barebones the mid-late parts made it worth all the wait for the most anticipated games coming this year with some exceptions its pretty much the year of JRPGS!!! too many games I'm ready to buy and enjoy!!!
  3. Lillie Blossoms

Gotta make sure I wake early tomorrow!
  4. Lillie Blossoms

Yeah they seriously can't mess this official reveal up.
  5. Lillie Blossoms

I REALLY hope the format is like X and Ys reveal and not like S/Ms I need to see what we're going into.
  6. Lillie Blossoms

Direct is happening wow hype!!!!
  7. Lillie Blossoms

yawn I'm back from my hibernation and in perfect timing too! I can't wait to see what this guy is crying about must be something big happening for the series time will tell!
  8. Lillie Blossoms

Well at least all the rumors(besides getting Yellow Remakes and starter Pikachu/Eevee and a bit other parts right) are pretty much gone (for now if people still care for rumors of this game how it is lol). Overall I'm gonna be quite honest I'm not hype for the games in the slightest I MIGHT get...
  9. Lillie Blossoms

Exactly like any JRPG game which Pokemon is supposed to be...
  10. Lillie Blossoms

Agreed...I'm definitely sure Gen 8 won't look like this....Gen 7 was fantastic in character models this is most likely for this game.
  11. Lillie Blossoms

I honestly now would rather Lillie alone or with Lusamine to cameo in the new Gen now at this point.
  12. Lillie Blossoms

Was gonna mention now that the anime can now go for as long as it can lol
  13. Lillie Blossoms

Oh for the love of Arceus I hope your right.
  14. Lillie Blossoms

Judging from the trailers little to none imo
  15. Lillie Blossoms

Although I like the look its looks very Spin-offish GF was smart announcing the true core series Pokemon game (Gen 8 pretty much) coming next year to avoid much needed backlash from fans not liking this.
  16. Lillie Blossoms

Its not bad graphics as many say it is before the girl MC is cute obvious pick again at least Gen 8 is confirmed next year best news all night!
  17. Lillie Blossoms

You can tell its really happening when this sites trafficing is wrecked atm.
Back
Top Bottom