Search results for query: *

1. Lillie Blossoms

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

I'm honestly not surprised really I never take users scores of those sites seriously always easily exploitable especially from the hate of the games since the beginning...not like that matters the sales will show how it truely did.
  2. Lillie Blossoms

Can we just appreciate the many cool, cute and funny creative rideable Pokemon some of which were unexpected I really hope this becomes a staple moving forward!
  3. Lillie Blossoms

Very helpful since I was trying to do it!(yep caved in by my love of Pokemon with change of heart and bought it Eevee first Pikachu later having a good time with it!)
  4. Lillie Blossoms

You know even though it's sadly expected this game would not get that much content but its always fun when things get datamine like this for the neat little things discovered beforehand at least the stuff found is really cool!
  5. Lillie Blossoms

About time guess they took that feedback although I'm one of those that didn't mind that the cutscenes in Gen 7 weren't skippable at least the parts that matter this is a good option.
  6. Lillie Blossoms

Thats VERY huge hope it stays that way!
  7. Lillie Blossoms

Since its a full yellow remake it makes sense Lillie and Gladion were either still infants or weren't born yet during this time period. That's why I wished it was a semi sequel back then so much miss potential I'm sure at least Lillie will cameo in the future gens but sucks that her ending in...
  8. Lillie Blossoms

Damn...Sabrina and Lorelei are still looking beautiful as usual also Lance looks awesome also FINALLY Leaf/Green is officially acknowledged with Red and Blue I'm so happy!
  9. Lillie Blossoms

I can't believe the games are finally coming next week gonna be interesting to see how it does.
  10. Lillie Blossoms

Probably the best feature introduced in Let's go hope she stays going foward such a much needed feature in changing natures!
  11. Lillie Blossoms

Exactly! I'm just on the fence since I'm am a fan and want to experience Pokemon but worried if future core main games might get affected but I'm sure they knew the outrage was coming since they assure fans the game they wanted is next year so I'll look to see how it does.
  12. Lillie Blossoms

Yeah there better be an alternative to getting Meltan to evolve into Melmetal in the main games because that would be absolutely ridiculous.....
  13. Lillie Blossoms

Yeah every news and interviews I see it makes me feel ill....at least there's Smash and the rest of 2019 to look foward to including Gen 8 (PLEASE less handholding and with more serious depth again sad to say I'm not holding my breath...at least it'll still be good at least)
  14. Lillie Blossoms

I noticed that ever since Gen 6 foward sad this is still happening....although I'm very hype for Gen 8 next year and I'm sure it's gonna be great I'm worry the trend will continue there....but we'll find out eventually again it's worrying.
  15. Lillie Blossoms

Never in my quote said they weren't to my liking its clear to many others it wasn't those were examples of things mention I seen wrong for that remake especially in reviews so no its not a "personal problem" again these are complaints heard just saying that's all back to topic.
  16. Lillie Blossoms

Im not gonna go further than this reply since its the wrong forum for it but it IS a good comparison when its said from the horses mouth it was as faithful as they intended to be new characters make sense in any remake so that doesn't count, the Turnwheel is a just bandaid for its awful Gaiden...
  17. Lillie Blossoms

I agree I'd love to see a Sinnoh remake first obviously but hoping it has effort put into it.
  18. Lillie Blossoms

Reminds me of that one FE remake game last year heavily criticized and flak for the exact same reason the devs of that game decided to be fully faithful not improving what was very archaic in the past and lots of big modern gameplay mechanics weren't present but I digress. Back on topic it also...
Back
Top Bottom