Search results for query: *

1. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Ugh, the first half of today's episode made me fall asleep since it focused on Yuya's group, but the second half was amazing. Asuka using Etoile Cyber and Ritual Summoning made my day.
  2. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Kind of late, but omg I loved Reiji vs. Jean-Michael. Reiji making an endless loop slayed, but then the Xyz Dimension arc began and I didn't particularly like the first two episodes. I'm just waiting for Asuka and Edo to show up.~
  3. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Ugh I'm so glad that the Synchro Dimension/5D's nostalgia pandering arc is ending soon. Now I just hope Edo and Asuka are handled well in the Xyz Dimension.
  4. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Ugh, what was even the point of Yuya and Yugo syncing with each other when Yugo seemed fully capable of summoning Crystal Wing without Yuya's help.
  5. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

No, that saga is still ongoing. Anyway, I liked episode 69 tbh. Yuzu winning was great even though she spammed so many Action Cards. I still don't care for Tokumatsu much, but he was charming at least. Yuya tearing up made me cringe though.
  6. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 64 was much better than recent episodes imo. Jack's duel with Yuya was quick, but I liked Jack's new wyvern monster and Yuya using Rune-Eyes again. Too bad Yuya lost, but Yuzu's reaction to seeing Yuya again was cute.
  7. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Shun vs. Dennis and Yuya vs. Crow being interrupted was lame, but understandable. At least we saw a Synchro Summon by Crow and we know that the ninja Lancer whose name I can't remember nor care about took Reira. Too much egao though.
  8. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

So the new episode basically involved tons of Xyz/RUM spam from Shun as usual and a few minor plot points like Serena and Sawatari walking out on Yuya to do other things. I liked Mukuro's cameo though.
  9. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I liked episode 57 for the most part. Yugo was funny, the Yeager easter egg was neat, and I liked Dennis vs. Gongenzaka even though it felt kinda pointless imho.
  10. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Yuya's deck has always bugged me, but I cringed more than usual when I saw him duel in the new episode. Poor Sawatari losing off-screen, and Reira was useless as expected. Glad that Crow and his gang saved the day though.
  11. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I liked the new episode, especially seeing the new Goyo cards and old 5D's cards used by the Security dude. The Synchro spam was just great all around, and lol @ Yuya's group getting cornered so soon.
  12. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I loved the updated Opening tbh. The new episode was mostly dialogue, but I loved the end where Yugo was about to duel that guy, as well as the animation. My only compliant is that it seems like this version of Neo Domino City might simply be an alternate version of the one from 5D's.
  13. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The Yuya vs. Yoko duel ended fast, and Futoshi's shivers freaked me out more than usual. I'm glad that the Lancers are finally complete though, but I'm not pleased that they'll be using Action Cards even in the Synchro Dimension. I would prefer seeing them adapt to Riding Duels instead, but alas.
  14. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I cheered when Reiji finally beat Yuya; he had it coming imo. It was a good duel overall, and I liked most of the new cards used, as well as Yuya's angst.
  15. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I liked the new Opening, especially the shots of Neo Domino City. As for episode 50, I was impressed that Yuya summoned Rune-Eyes and Beast-Eyes in the same turn, and Reiji never disappoints.
  16. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Reira vs. Tatsuya was pointless in my opinion. All that hype for a minute-long duel. Smh. I liked that Shun Pendulum Summoned though, but Yuya's duel with Sora needed a proper conclusion imo.
  17. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Poor Michio getting carded in 48. I actually felt really bad for him. I can't stand the Obelisk Force and their bland decks, but seeing The Legendary Fisherman being summoned was cool, as was Sawatari arriving.
  18. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

So Yuzu and Yugo escaped via the bracelet; I wonder where they are now. Yuri's dragon looked kinda lame from what we saw imo, but seeing Yugo slay the Obelisk Force made me smile, as did Sawatari's cameo.
  19. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

He was terrible, so nothing of value has been lost imo.
  20. Litten

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

A bit late, but I'm glad that Mieru, Michio, and the others had relevance in 46 and didn't just stand in the background. I was surprised to see Reiji's mom again as well as Yugo's cameo, and Yuzu and Serena changing clothes was cute. Also Dennis knows Yuri?
Back
Top Bottom