Search results for query: *

1. Litten

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm talking about Fletchling's design, not its type. It could've been any other type for all I care, but even that wouldn't change how bland it looked imo. I thank God for Talonflame, though.
  2. Litten

Another boring bird then. I didn't think GF would sink any lower after Fletchling. #Pray4Ash
  3. Litten

Why would she even need a new Pokemon and two evolutions when XY&Z will end by November? :/
  4. Litten

He's obviously going, but I don't see why he'd need Lapras back.
  5. Litten

I personally don't see Rowlet as mature at the moment, though. It seemed pretty quirky in the trailer given its spin trick, plus we know that it can also rotate its face, which seems goofy. Rowlet just doesn't seem like Bulbasaur or Snivy to me.
  6. Litten

I was referring to the "Serena needs a grass pokemon" bit specifically, not about Rowlet since Serena's unlikely to stick with Ash in SM anyway.
  7. Litten

Er, Dawn and Iris did fine in their respective sagas without a Grass-type, so why is it suddenly a necessity for Serena? :confused:
  8. Litten

He has three Flying-types already, so one more wouldn't hurt him. Clearly the writers don't care about type diversity much. :x
  9. Litten

I'm not buying it since some producer person iirc posted a similar script image a few months ago which was also blurred out, which turned out to be the exact same image that had spoiled Goodra like 8 months before that. :/
  10. Litten

Goodra. And if Ash even gets a new Pokemon at all, it'll have to be sometime after mid-July since nothing implies that he'll catch something before the new movie.
  11. Litten

It's a Riolu on a Volcanion film product ad with several confirmed movie Pokemon. The most reasonable explanation in my opinion is simply that Riolu's in the film, but I don't think there's a deeper meaning to it or a conspiracy going on.
  12. Litten

Clearly imo. It's not on the film poster or character bios from the film anyway.
  13. Litten

Sawyer hasn't even been implied to be in the film. If he was going to show up for a noteworthy role, we'd know by now I'm sure. At best he might make a cameo, but cameo =/= main role.
  14. Litten

Since the writers made Pikachu weaker after he defeated Regice and tied with Latios, idk why Greninja getting weaker is out of the question.
  15. Litten

Either that, or its "power level" would be "reset" and it would become weak like Pikachu usually is at the beginning of most regions. Idk which is better.
  16. Litten

Actually we had Hawlucha spoiled on a toy list under the heading "Satoshi's Pokemon" along with Fletchinder a few weeks before the first Diancie movie manga scans. I highly doubt that Phantump merchandise was overlooked given that people on forums like this and others have been looking for...
  17. Litten

I'm not sure regarding evolutions, but the last captures in general in the anime that weren't spoiled were Palpitoad/Stunfisk iirc. Maybe Roggenrola too which was caught a few weeks later, but my memory of early BW isn't too good. Either way it's been almost 5 years and all captures since then...
  18. Litten

That only confirms two Pokemon for Ash however. I think this Gym will likely be 3 vs. 3 at least, so that still leaves a chance for Noivern to participate.
  19. Litten

I must've missed something: When was Ash's whole line-up for the Snowbelle Gym revealed?
  20. Litten

Merchandise has spoiled and/or confirmed every capture for the cast since around mid-BW up till recently. Why is it suddenly not reliable now. :rolleyes:
Back
Top Bottom