Search results for query: *

1. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I've already beaten Platinum. I just want different movesets for my team. Not using them for Wi Fi if that helps. Empoleon Bubblebeam Drill Peck Brine Hydro Pump Staraptor Aerial Ace Close Combat Fly Brave Bird Luxray Crunch...
  2. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks. I'll see if those will work for her. Although she can't learn Wish since I caught her in the wild.
  3. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Okay, I finally caught the shiny Jigglypuff I always wanted. The thing is I'm stuck on her moveset. Here's what I'm thinking for her now: Psychic Reflect Return Protect I'm unsure about Psychic. It's one of the best moves against...
  4. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for the help. Is it alright if I keep Metronome? I don't want to get another Blissey since I had to do a lot of breeding to get her. (Plus my PC boxes are nearly filled up and I found out Platnium doesn't work with Pokemon Ranch.) I'm going to...
  5. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Can someone help me with my Blissey? I'm trying to train her and I need all the help I can get. Name: Lolly Level: 23 Nature: Naive Personality: Highly curious Ability: Natural Cure HP: 151 Attack: 20 Defense 20 Special Attack: 46 Special...
Back
Top Bottom