Search results for query: *

1. Lofty

What are your game headcanons?

Like Team Gaara, I have regional headcanons. In Kanto, there is a shortage of men. The only real men you see around are either in Team Rocket, Gym Leaders, or E4 members, besides the very few in each city. The reason for this is the Great Pokemon War, which happened about twenty years prior...
  2. Lofty

Some of these are ages. -Red, Blue/Green, and Leaf were all 11 when they began their journey. -Ethan, Lyra, and Silver were also 11, but turned 12 during the journey. -Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Barry, Nate, and Rosa are all 13. Wally is 11, and Hugh is 14. -Hilbert, Hilda, Cheren, and...
  3. Lofty

-Pokemon that weren't originally native to Unova were imported in between BW and B2W2. -The Champion serves as the Secretary of Defense in each region. -Leafeon can clean the air in even the most polluted city.
  4. Lofty

-Before Roxie was born, Pop Roxie had a band of his own, called, "The Grimer". -The legal age to drive in the games is 17. Therefore, I believe Wes is either 17 or 18. -The automatons have Klutz for an ability because they accidentally sealed off Dragonspiral Tower. -Dragonite and Quagsire...
  5. Lofty

-Ho-oh passed over Agate Village just as Rui was born, giving her the ability to see Shadow Pokemon. -Elgyem and Beheeyem created Klink, Klang, and Klinklang to be used for scouting for life on other planets 102 years ago (as of B2W2). When they found out there was life, they decided to head to...
  6. Lofty

Apologies if there is already a thread for this. I've been wondering: what headcanons do you have about the games? I myself have quite a few. -Hilbert, Hilda, Nate, and Rosa are cousins, hence their somewhat similar appearances. -The very first Pokemon Gym was founded in Johto, specifically...
Back
Top Bottom