Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

What video games are you playing now?

Hades: Been playing some runs recently, getting back into it. First things I did was take Meg up on her bet that I couldn't beat her without powers from the mirror (I did), and take dad up on his bet that I couldn't get out without using Olympian boons (I did). Now I'm trying to learn Forced...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Resident Evil 4 - Separate Ways: Finished it. It was pretty good, neat little side-story. Unfortunately, that Black Robe fight at the start? The one that was really cool? And that I was excited to see how they built on? Turns out they just kinda... Didn't? The first encounter is pretty much the...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon World - Next Order: Finished the story for the replay I've been doing. It's definitely still a game of ups and downs, though my experience this time around was definitely smoother given my experience from my last playthrough. Resident Evil 4 - Separate Ways: Mid-chapter 2, just saved...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Super Mario 3D World: Wrapped up all the way through to the end of World Flower. At this point the only frontier left to be conquered is World Crown, but I really have to decide if I actually feel like going through all of the prerequisites. Stars is probably pretty doable, I'm only missing...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Super Mario 3D World: Haha, wow this game just keeps going, huh? After the World Star you get for clearing the game that you unlock Rosalina in, there's a World Mushroom, and it looks like a big one, so that's something I'm doing now. Resident Evil 4make: Rescued Ashley from the church, escape...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Super Mario 3D World: Rolled credits! I know there's post-game stages too though, including unlocking Rosalina who's just, like, so good. She has a 360 degree attack in her base-form, I don't have to jump on things, so good. So I've still got that to get to. Resident Evil 4make: Currently in...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Super Mario 3D World: Now up to the boss stage post-World 6? I think? I think this is the one where Hisstocrat comes back with his girlfriend. Some cracks are definitely showing in the game by this point, unfortunately it's basically impossible to tell whether the problem is with the game or...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Power Wash Simulator: Ok, it took forever but I finally finished the palace, and by extension the game (No I'm not playing the bonus jobs). So, yeah, gameplay is whatever, not really my thing, but the story is startlingly engaging for a Power Wash Simulator. Not too bad once, but I don't think...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Power Wash Simulator: Coming up on the grand finale. Currently cleaning the Lost City Palace. Why is it this big? There's so much palace to clean what the actual fuck guys? I've played two whole-ass sessions of the game trying to clean this shit and I'm barely 60% done. I get that they're going...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Power Wash Simulator: I got this one for free last month and I've started playing it in the past couple weeks. It's like, fine? The gameplay is like, whatever, it's kind of exactly what it says on the tin. You're going around blasting a bunch of stuff with your pressure washer. It's nothing...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Game's done! Overall the ending was pretty good, I liked the character drama that unfolded around the end there. Suedou's whole rant at the end was a whole bunch of nonsense, and I'm glad the game gave me the option to have Aiba verbally acknowledge this, but it's largely...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Every Royal Knight bent on destroying the human world has been defeated. Along the way we discovered the truth about the gang's relationship, having been friends 8 years ago before having their memories blanked when Yuugo got Eaten, as well as the truth of Kyoko's...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Recruited Magnamon to our side thanks to Nokia's unbounded kindness, and using the item he gave me with the one Jesmon gave me let us go get Veevee and Rina to let us beat Kentaurosmon, who is currently a neutral party, though spending time with the two of them may...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Not very much story progress today, all I really ended up doing was helping Hackmon realise what he truly needed as a guardian and helping him evolve to Jesmon, securing an ally in the fight to protect the world. I also got jumpscared by Kentaurosmon in Eden while I...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Paradise Lost has officially come to pass, and the physical and digital worlds have meshed. After successfully saving Yuuko, Arata's gone on the run and just now thrown his lot in with Suedo, and the rest of the gang are working on keeping the peace around Tokyo and...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Story Syber Sleuth: Took down the Demons, did some other stuff, and then we turned up late to the Under Zero raid, a bunch of people got Eaten (including Chitose conveniently just off-screen), and Rie kidnapped Yuuko, so we've gotta deal with that now. Given that I'm around halfway...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Defeated two more Eaters in Digital Shifts, one big one in Akihabara and a tiny one in the Metropolitan Building. We're also finally at the point where Jimiken properly forms the Demons and goes on a crime spree, Quite a few of the squad have hit their thresholds to...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

XCOM 2: Earth has been liberated! The final mission to the Elders' stronghold got kinda dicey in a few places, a few soldiers got pushed to their limits, but we managed to destroy the Avatars they'd produced and wipe out the entire facility and every last Elder inside with no casualties (on...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

XCOM 2: Raided the Codex Brain Coordinates and retrieved a psionic gate. Upon analysis within the Shadow Chamber it was revealed that a Codex's signal would kick it into an active state, leading to a location that appears to be the aliens' stronghold. Unfortunately, a second key is required to...
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Super Lesbian Animal RPG: Played through the first (and second?) dungeon so far and it is terrific! Super gay, great comedic writing, and fantastic energy. XCOM 2: Forge facility located from the Blacksite Vial coordinates has been raided. Successfully retrieved a "blank template" of the...
Back
Top Bottom