• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now you suck at mainline Pokemon I wish I could fly
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the wish granting is now stuck in an infinite loop of granting a wish for another wish, preventing you from ever wishing again. I wish Max got into Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have to eat it. I wish for a car.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Guzzlord comes out and eats you and your house. Honestly how did you think that'd go? I wish for a fish.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's not a Rainbow Cloud banner, so you're sad. I am OK with this. I wish that apples were oranges, and vice versa (lol I have no idea)
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, all email providers now have absolutely no blocking capability, causing all email accounts the world over to be spammed beyond all belief, meaning that no useful emails can be found amongst the spam. I wish I could stay focussed.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you now have plenty of time for games, however you begin to neglect work, slowly driving you into poverty. I wish I had the insight to know all scum.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, there's no more planet to pollute. I wish my laptop wouldn't go flat.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your vacation is to the bottom of the ocean. Without scuba gear. I wish for pizza.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's Monday Part 2 I wish I had a better work ethic
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the alternate dimension you visit is the dimension where everybody is a major serial killer. I wish for pie.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but she has a HUGE number of easily pushed Berserk Buttons, resulting in heaving her around being far more trouble than it's worth. I wish I could live in a video game.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I refuse to corrupt such a wish. Crush 40 Rulez. I wish for doritos.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but what you did not expect is that not only did we swap bodies, but there was a global mass-body-swapping event to which you are not immune. Mass chaos ensues as people who were not driving cars suddenly find themselves at the wheel of a death machine, serial killers are swapped out of...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you never wake. I wish I was in Hawaii
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the forums fall into anarchy as post happen left and right with no moderation. I wish for a shovel blade.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

ERROR: Lone_Garurumon.EXE has stopped working Reboot/Close/Search for a solution I wish I could dance
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now that he is finally a master he becomes a boring Martu-Stu that everyone hates even more than before. I wish for your freedom Genie.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's just nobody realised that animals are total jackasses. I wish to be able to switch bodies with people.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Done, I refuse to corrupt that wish. I wish I wasn't such a sucker for good songs.
Back
Top Bottom