Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

9/10 God damn that is gorgeous. The colours are so pretty and the music sounds great. Only thing is that it seems to be weirdly allergic to showing the guy with his mouth closed and it's kinda distracting
  2. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's just a really solid OP. I'm not a fan of that last "Fighting Gold!" at the end, since I feel like it's not a natural note for the song to go out on, but aside from that the music and visuals are all masterful.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Kinda wacky, but also absurdly fun
  4. Lone_Garurumon

5/10 The circles are pretty, and the song is nice, but I'm a bit disappointed by not even getting a hint on what it's about.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 Some of the visuals feel a bit random, but it looks cool and the song's good. Yeah, that's pretty much how everyone responds to Bobobo.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Pretty good. The song is nice, and the visuals keep with the moments of the song pretty well. And it's definitely gotten me interested.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 It's certainly... Unique. The song's pretty good though, and the visuals are certainly interesting enough to get me curious, which is really what it's supposed to do I guess.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 It's got a good sense of fun to it, and the animation is good and gives good teases for the series.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 The song is nice, and it gives a good feeling of intrigue, but just from personal experience, it feels more like an ending than an opening. And now for one from an anime that's only got 3 episodes so far.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 The music is just great, and both it and the opening really give you a feel for the tone of the anime.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 The song is very nice and it has a really nice art style. The song seems to end without warning though, it's just a little weird to me.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Not bad, high energy, which is what you want from an opening, and its... Uniqueness, has gotten me curious as to what it's about.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 Like the music, but the opening generally helps you to get a feeling for what it's about, I wasn't getting that here.
Back
Top Bottom