Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

Personally, I'd define a faction as a group of players who share a win-condition. This means Town and Mafia are our two basic factions, this also makes the Cult a faction, since they share the wincon "Live until you've got parity, don't let leader die". I suppose this'd technically make 2...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

So, people intended to mention it here when the game was over, but it looks like no-one has, so it's question time! Do you think that vote modifiers (e.g. Hated, Double Voter, etc.) should be shown in the vote tallies or not? Personally I can understand the argument from both sides. On one...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

Ah, that is something that could be confusing. I believe Lovers' should be starting in a little less than a week. The general rule is that most games will start once all positions fill (unless it's an infinite player game), or a set amount of time has passed (20 days for most games, but 30 for...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

Hi there, and welcome to The War Room. Try not to let the game number intimidate you, it's just the way we run things around here. Heck, we had to cut the number of active games down recently. My advice is to try and find a game in sign-ups that you like the look of and jump right in. Don't...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

So, after reading a little post from Zexy in ME Movies, what do y'all think of Hyper-Majority rules in general? Do you like them, do you not, any reason beyond personal preference? Personally I think it's not a bad thing to have in the game, since it adds another angle for scum to...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

But complicatedness is fun...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

I wouldn't know. I've been scum once, and indep never. Seriously what do I have to do to get the RNG to spit me out as something besides Town? My only scum game was my second game. Can I not just be something else for a change?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Philosophy

But the problem with running on meta, to justify a player's scummy actions, is that they could truly be scum trying something, and you're just like "Yeah, what they did was bad, but that's just them.". Like CheffOfGames. He's been seen acting wild and scum-like. Sometimes he just not doing well...
Back
Top Bottom