Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Insaniquarium on Steam. It's been at least a decade since I played that thing and I am so ready for that absolute concentrated nostalgia hit
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Things have been cheap recently, almost as though there's some kind of giant event that a bunch of stuff goes on sale for. Weird how that works. In that window of cheaper games, I've stocked up on Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Resident Evil 4, God of War Ragnarok, and my second ever Steam game: Super...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Did someone say TMNT?! Just got the Dimension Shellshock DLC for Shredder's Revenge, myself. Haven't tried out much so far, but Usagi's a pretty fun character to play with.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog is the only reason I have a Steam account. I made the account specifically to play the visual novel where Sonic the Hedgehog fucking dies, who knows if I'll ever actually touch the account again. Also the complete edition of XCOM 2 is on sale on the PS store for...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Rayman Legends. Found it for $15 in the bargain bin and figured, as I tend to, "Wow, I spend more than this on lunch and I've heard good things about this game, so why the heck not?"
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

RE2make. Been taking a greater interest in the RE franchise in recent years, so figured I might as well get this cheap when I saw it.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Henchman Story, I remember seeing the trailer a while ago, thinking it looked fun, and then just forgetting about it when it came out. Suddenly remembered the other day, so now it's in my Playstation (well probably more likely the hard drive attached to my Playstation) and ready for me when I...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Dragon Ball Kakarot Season Pass 2
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought a few games from the PS4 January Sale (called this despite the fact that the deals end on the 1st) Stray TNMT Shredder's Revenge Grim Fandango Remastered
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

As is seemingly one of my traditions, I found Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for $6, and figured "Sure, why not, it's cheap and I enjoyed the first one, might as well", so now it's just sitting there on my PS4 waiting for me to finish Digimon Survive with everything else
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Found a pre-owned copy of Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for $11. So I figured why the hell not, I spend more than that when I buy lunch. People seem to like Horizon, so I might as well give it a shot for a price like that. Not yet though. I've still got plenty of Digimon to play. Well...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

13. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just finished downloading Klonoa, I'm so pumped to get started on this one. I also found Devil May Cry 5 going for cheap at the store while I was buying the Playstation credit, so I picked that up too, since it's been something I've had my eye on for a while.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just purchased the Trans Girl Mountain Game. I mean, Celeste.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

People seem to really like Control, and the deluxe edition was on sale for $18, so I figured hey, what the hell, my lunch has a decent chance of costing more than that, why not give it a shot.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

It's technically not a purchase, since it's free. But I claimed Team Sonic Racing from the Play Station Plus free games for the month.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre: The Pre-Hades Supergiant collection
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy and the Jak Quadrilogy both went on sale recently, and seeing as they're all things I was wanting to play I figured sure, why the hell not. Also nice because the Jak Quadrilogy was marked down so severely that buying all four at once was even cheaper than buying...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD. I enjoyed the first one, so, why not get the second.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Sayonara Wild Hearts. I've been wanting to get this one for ages, and finally got around to doing so
Back
Top Bottom