Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Hokay, let's see what this list looks like at the moment Devil May Cry 5 Henchman Story Subnautica Below Zero Jak II Jak III Guardians of the Galaxy is a maybe, it seems ok, maybe if it gets cheaper at some point
  2. Lone_Garurumon

I've personally never played DMC, but from what I've seen they're very similar types of hack and slash gameplay. I would say that you definitely need to at least know what happens during the first game to properly follow the story of the second, but as I recall the story is also not very long...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

I'm thinking about Indivisible, but at the same time I'm also not really sure about it, because I've seen mixed comments as well as not actually being entirely sure what kind of game it is. Also thinking about and quite likely to acquire Jak II
  4. Lone_Garurumon

The main ones I'm thinking about coming up are Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind, Digimon Survive, Dragonball Z Kakarot, and the FF7 Remake (though that one's episodic so I may just wait until I can get the whole thing). Re:Mind and Survive are pretty much no-brainers, but the other two will be more...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Still totally gonna get KH3 on release day. I'm also likely to get Smash Bros. Ultimate, and MegaMan 11.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

So, now that I've gotten that sweet, sweet PS4, my full list of games to buy at the current moment is: Sonic Mania, Steven Universe: Save the Light, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (when it comes out), and Kingdom Hearts III (when it comes out). I also...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Well yeah, if you're just there to run around beating up bad guys with Donald and Goofy then you can go ahead and play it, but if you care about the story you need to play the others in release order.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

I'm going to warn you now, either play the other games, or watch the cutscenes on YouTube. All of them. Otherwise you'll have no idea at all what's going on (heck some people have played all of the and still claim not to understand it). It's just that kind of series.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Right now, the intended eventual purchases are: USUM, Steven Universe: Save the Light, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, and Kingdom Hearts III (when it's released). Of course, 5 out of 6 of those would require me buying a system that I don't already own...
Back
Top Bottom