Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Honestly I think doing a canon character is perfectly fine so long as they're in character, and it can actually be pretty refreshing as opposed to just playing OCs all the time. The thing about a crossover RP, how many franchises are we talking? What's the context? Is it a tournament like Smash...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Hell I'd be down for that, sounds fun.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Hey man, don't listed to what jerks like that have to say. Nothing is bad purely on concept. Maybe your plans for them could've used work, but there wouldn't be any reason to totally shoot you down. If you really need help with your ideas I'm sure we'll be willing and able to help you out.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

I would be interested in giving that a go. Provided I won't need to know much of the actual series.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm, Journey RP huh? Haven't tried one of those before. I'll need to sign up.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm, I don't know. That seems a lot like a stat, RNG, based type of RP, and I've been told those don't tend to do well here. People tend to prefer RPs where everyone has a say in how things go and the structure of the game world.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

What? So, an RP about people RP-ing?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

You could always make the RP yourself. If it's your first time you'd just need a Co-GM to give you a hand with some of the stuff. I'd offer, but I'm already Co-GMing one and I've got another one in the works, so I don't think I'd have the time. After all, the best way to learn is just to jump...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

YES!!!! ALL OF MY YES! Digimon is epic, I would love to be a part of that. I support this idea 274%
  10. Lone_Garurumon

@Chocolate Bones As you can see, there is a certain amount of support for SU here. I don't think there's THAT many of us though. I know that I for one would like to give it a shot, but I don't know how many of the others even come to the RP section. Really the most you can do is just to put up a...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

I was thinking about maybe trying out an RP of a Reaper's game from The World Ends With You. Missions, partners, Noise, the whole schibang. Players would be able to play both Players (the in game kind) and Reapers. What do you guys think? Would you guys be interested in that? EDIT: Eh, heck...
Back
Top Bottom