Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Spaceballs, the film! "It's an honour to have two such illustrious jedi ambassadors on board." "'Jedi'?" "It's a type of cheese."
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

That was the Super Mario World cartoon, right? "The most innovative shooter I've played in years."
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

It's givin' me big Benson Regular Show vibes "She's an ultra-powerful, stone-cold Betty. That part's me. And she's like, kinda tall? That part's [P]"
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

My brain is screaming "Futurama", but also I can't escape the feeling that it's incorrect "[Name] says a little clutter helps the place feel lived-in." "[Name] is evil, remember?"
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Could be anything C: "Why is there a hurlshot in the incinerator pits?" R: "Probably to do with them all getting recalled recently. Something about fractured spines?" Later, using the hurlshot R: "Owwwww, my spine..."
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

No clue I'm afraid "Bind them up a smidgen on the tight side."
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

That joke structure is almost certainly a Family Guy thing. "Try as he might, [Redacted] could not breathe underwater!"
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

It seems vaguely familiar, but I can't seem to place it. "If she's Blitz, I guess I'm Donner." "Ooh, good one! I wouldn't expect you to know the German word for thunder!" "Is that what that means? I was thinking about reindeer."
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

That feels like the English dub of Digimon Tamers: Runaway Locomon "It is all your fault." "No it's NOT! I didn't make you pull the switch! I didn't make you do anything. I didn't break the world. But I am gonna fix it. And you? You made your choice. NOW LIVE WITH IT!" *Facepunch*
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

I believe that's the... Red team? I think? In Red vs Blue arguing about what to call the Warthog. Ah shit I got ninja'd and I don't know this one "Top 30 Reasons [Name] is Sorry, Number 5 Will Surprise You." "Top 30 Anime Deaths! Number 1: Your fucking ass, right now!
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

I think that's one of the Marvel movies? My brain is telling me that Captain America said it but I can't remember when. "Oh wow! I finally get to see- Why is it so cold?! No, this is unreasonable. I've seen enough, we can go home."
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Something about that rings familiar, but I can't seem to place it "Detecting multiple leviathan-class lifeforms in the region. Are you certain that whatever you're doing is worth it?"
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

The wonder of memery that is the Sonic Riders Real-Time Fandub "He thinks he's soooooo rich, and sooooooo Scottish. Well I've got a kilt [name]! A KIIIIIIILT!"
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Don't recognise it myself "It's my first real stab at cliche'd villainy. How'm I doing?"
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Couldn't say, doesn't sound familiar. "Thanks old, dead people, you're officially the worst."
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

It sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place it. --- "We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program." "Huh?" "We shall establish. A timtams. Currency exchange program." "No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised, is all. Go ahead." "An alliance with Shang Tu? What a lovely idea! 'Oh...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Man, I've got nuthin' --- "We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program." "Huh?" "We shall establish. A timtams. Currency exchange program." "No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised, is all. Go ahead."
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Is it The Purge? Je: "Do you have a rival or an arch-nemesis?" Ju: "You mean someone that I hate even more unconditionally than every other living and nonliving entity in existence?" Je: "Yeah." Ju: "I have an ex." Je: "Ah, say no more." Ju: "He shouldn't have broken the Shadow Orb if he...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

Almost reminds me of something Willy Wonka related. Close? Nowhere near? J2: "Do you have a rival or an arch-nemesis?" J1: "You mean someone that I hate even more unconditionally than every other living and nonliving entity in existence?" J2: "Yeah." J1: "I have an ex." J2: "Ah, say no more."...
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Guess that reference!

I'm not sure why, but it sounds Undertale-y "Do you have a rival or an arch-nemesis?" "You mean someone that I hate even more unconditionally than every other living and nonliving entity in existence?" "Yeah." "I have an ex." "Ah, say no more." "He shouldn't have broken the Shadow Orb if he...
Back
Top Bottom