Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

RM13: HD and Denise

I finally finished Heart Lake. And what was my reward? Mesprit for my team, and a dungeon that's 30 floors to recruit Uxie... Welp, onto the next one I guess.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Day 26 of the Heart Lake expedition, I have officially made it to floor 16, and our stock of travel aiding items has officially reached zero. RNG-sus ha been merciful, and my stock of Apple's and elixirs have remained steady, but I don't know how long they will last. I merely pay I will compete...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Must... clear... Heart Lake... dungeon... but... 29 floors... of endless... corridors... running out... of travel aiding... items... only on... floor 11... send help !
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Yes but then it's not a witty pun. I mean whoever heard of a mama-tory.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

unfortunately the GS ball was removed and left with some guy so that it wasn't contaminating the plot before Max could actually get his hand on it.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

The Super Kami Guru Ball?
  7. Lone_Garurumon

The Greninja/Infernape theme right? Our was that not you? I'm pretty sure you changed to your current username partway through that.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, problem is I've had to use my phone lately, so any updates to avatar won't come for a while.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Hey yeah! That's the one! Thanks Max.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

I tend to not repeat avatars, except for that one Garurumon avatar I come back tip every now and again. Maybe that Akatsuki Lucario if I ever find the file again too.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

I'm confused. "Last Jedi?"
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Wait, they seriously justified plot armour with the force? I don't know if that's a worse ass pull than midichlorians or not.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

To quote a certain former Gardevoir:
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Honestly no. It hasn't even occurred to me that CO hadn't shouted up in a while. It was only after I ended up in an old thread that explicitly referred to the good captain by his old username that I actually put any pieces together.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

I dunno, a post in an old thread mentions Crystal Onix when Captain Tentacruel was the one to post. Plus one of the posts on his profile literally calls him Crystal Onix
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Wait a minute...I just realized something... @Captain Tentacruel is Crystal Onix!?!?!?
  17. Lone_Garurumon

sounds like a humorous place
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, surprisingly good considering I haven't really cooked for a while. But then again how hard is it to screw up spaghetti?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

*nomming on spaghetti* Yep, that sounds like RM alright.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Well, that's me feed for like, 2 or 3 days. In using all the spaghetti stuff I had I've note got like, 4 Tupperware containers full of the stuff.
Back
Top Bottom