Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

What's the last dream you had?

Wile E. Coyote's failed ice cream stand that he built on a cliff. It wasn't even a ploy to catch the roadrunner or anything, he just decided to open an ice-cream place in the middle of that random desert they live in but no-one came to buy ice cream because they live in the middle of a random...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Smash Bros. was still updating with new fighters, and was also getting a real story mode centered around the newest DLC fighter: Johnny Test. Whip-crack
  3. Lone_Garurumon

You know 'em, you love 'em, it was the classic "I've been out of school for years now why am I still having stressful dreams about it!?" dream. In this particular dream, I was stressing out over an assignment that was due, but had absolutely zero idea what the fuck I was supposed to do for it...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

The beginning is a blur that I can't remember for the life of me, but eventually it worked towards a group of heroes engaged in a three-way superpowered soccer match in a nightclub to stop an evil villain from doing... Whatever it was she wanted to do. They were winning, but then the villain...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Ok, so, the beginning is very fuzzy. It was in some kind of masion or something (weird recurring location type that tends to come up often), and there was a guy that I vaguely remember looking like Qrow Branwen from RWBY. No idea what anyone was doing there. Then there was some kinda weird...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Oh, boy, it's mostly just messy scenes all jumbled in my memory. There were... People. And they were taking some kind of intelligence test on another planet, but the inhabitants looked human. Whether actually human or Star Trek style humanoid aliens I couldn't tell you. Then they were in jail...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Strap yourselves in boys and girls, 'cuz this one's a ride. Ok, so it begins with an interstellar prince trying to develop an incredibly powerful artificial life form to present to his father, the interstellar king, at the interstellar gathering in order to win his approval. He's eventually...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

I was out camping with two other guys and we were like, building a house or something? I dunno, the details are fuzzy.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Let's see, I was in some kind of mansion, and then, I dunno I guess they were aliens or something, attacked the place, I just dove into the car of some guys who were running off, and then I woke up because my leg started to hurt like hell.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

It was actually a really bad one. One of the few dreams I've had that really deserve the title "Nightmare", since it actually left me with a lasting sense of dread, to the point I didn't want to go back to sleep after waking from it in the middle of the night. Honestly it's near the level of my...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Um, I was playing an RPG. It must've been a Dragonball RPG, because I remember something about "Super Saiyan Lime" (honestly though it's just a matter of time isn't it?). Aside from that I've got nuthin'
  12. Lone_Garurumon

I have no idea. All I remember is forgetting to do something and then being devastated about it... God I hope it's not prophetic, I have no idea what I could even forget...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

It was some kind of Hunger Games style blood sport in and around a mansion. I think there was a dragon too somewhere.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Unfortunately I actually remember it rather poorly. All I can remember is some kind of maniacal villain using some convoluted shit to nail down the hero's identity.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Ah dreams, some say they assist in memory formation, others say that they're hidden desires and emotions, others still say that they're just the brain's random ramblings. Regardless, they're often rather strange and bizarre. That's what this thread is for, sharing your dreams, whether they be...
Back
Top Bottom