Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Roleblock? RC was a Roleblocker.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Woot. We is awesome. GG guys. Did you enjoy the game? It was pretty fun. Kinda confusing to figure out sometimes, but that's the point. What did you think of the setup and the balance? Awful. Just awful. But then again that's the point. Did all 15 games even get represented? Because you doubled...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

It's because you didn't really post at all early in the game, and what you did didn't really contribute to the game, like, at all. I'm willing to trust you for now, but if all other reasonable leads fail you'd better believe I'm pushing you.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Before we hammer SC into oblivion, @Sword Master it was clearly you who reset the phase, why? Do you think SC is clean? I don't wanna go leaping into this without knowing all reasonings.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm, in that case I'm not sure I trust you... You haven't been acting scummy lately, but I don't know whether to trust someone who's not out in a situation like this. I can understand that there are some roles you just don't claim, but we've got a Cop and Doctor claim out already, and I'm not...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

I mean heck I'm pretty sure he hasn't even told us his GAME!
  7. Lone_Garurumon

I'm sorry but how is jd confirmed Town? Personally he's been CWAC-ing and voting without justification all game, and we only have his word to go on that he is in fact a Commuter Vig. Unless I've missed something he's personally up there with SC right now. I'm fine to vote for SC tomorrow...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Random chance? I doubt I was shot thanks to my incredible role. You do have a potential point though. I was just saying that unless @Elieson lying about the cop check result, I doubt that Elementar is our killer.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Hm, I wouldn't put it past a bastard game to have one single true Mafia player, but I really can't see a Mafia faction, and there were no indeps in Shop Mafia, so I can't see Elementar being one of our SKs. Unwittingly helping SKs sure, but not himself. Elementar feels clean to me.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Honestly, right now I say either Skullcrow (depending on why Sword says they shouldn't be lynched), or jd should be the lynch for tomorrow. That's just my thoughts though.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Role claims and what I think of them Sword Master - Phase Resetter, one shot, used up, Town. Pretty likely to be true, given that they foreshadowed it beforehand. Aussie - Doctor, Town. Confirmed, we all saw the Role PM. Pika - Vig, shots currently unknown, Town. Pretty much confirmed, some of...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I LIIIIIVVVVE! Now, since I've only been paying half attention to this thing since I've been, you know, dead and whatnot, Imma go look back at what's happened since then and try to piece together some kind of opinion on the whole thing.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Oi! Yeah that's right, shoot the harmless Random Voter. Well, at least I don't need to try sorting through this bastardly mess anymore.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Oh. Uhh, whoever saw should ignore it?
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Exactly. Pika didn't die, so his role PM didn't show up. The lynch was clearly redirected to Iteru.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

that's because Pika didn't die. Iteru did instead.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

What are you talking about Elementar? The Role-PM is there, it's even threadmarked.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Well, there is the fact that I'm not exactly 100% random. A whole ago someone (Darth I think) asked if I follow the same stats as the original game. And I do. My votes are somewhat random, but their also affected by my stats. I chose accuracy as my highest stat, so my vote might've stuck on you...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

That's a fair point.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

I dunno, that doesn't quote feel right. If Skullcrow was redirecting the lynch, why would they attempt to stop it? They voted away from Pika, a redirector would've voted towards Pika to empower the lynch. No, I don't think it's Skullcrow.
Back
Top Bottom