Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10 It's a little basic, but overall still a pretty cute little Pokemon. It's kinda funny actually, big ears, prominent tail, cute smushable face, silly little wide-stance, I almost wonder if this is what they expect me to feel like when I look at Pikachu. They've got a lot of superficial...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

10/10, magnificent gigantic whale friend Baxcallibur
  3. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's a solid design, cute little guy, fun play on that double-cherry iconography you see in places. Pachirisu
  4. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's fine. A silly, jolly little fella, endearing enough design. Frigibax
  5. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Absolutely fantastic. It's somehow even less visually appropriate as a Dartrix evolution than Decidueye-Classic, but it makes up for it in raw visual style. The sedge hat made of feathers with a cool topknot tuft up the top, the narrower wings folding up into a shorter half-cloak giving it...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 It's just a little guy! I love the bulb-shaped body, and the electric plug horns are a great touch. I also love the way it spins its arms to generate its electricity, that's a very cool detail Lokix
  7. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 It's pretty cool, actually. I do find it a little bit weird that its continent dots are not its eyes unlike the other five, but I really like how it's covered in moss to signify how it's just been sitting there stock-still for so long. Charcadet
  8. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 Honestly I like Daschbun a lot more than I thought I would given how much I HATE Fidough. I really like the way its twists work, and how its fur spills out from its neck and tail like a cream filling from a pastry. And the fact that it actually looks like fur lets me pretend that the rest...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 It a'ight. Its li'l mitten hands are cute, but the 'mon as a whole just doesn't draw me in. Sneasler
  10. Lone_Garurumon

I find Furfrou quite charming, actually. Its various trims are a delightful addition to the design space, but personally I don't think any have the charm of its natural coat. 7/10, a solid B grade. The illustrious Beads of Ruin, Chi-Yu
  11. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's really good! The base animal is a great concept to play with, and the design is really good, too. Tsareena
  12. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's friend-shaped! It's deffo a little weird as a Final Dratini but I'm not really attached to those guys so it doesn't super bother me. Celebi
  13. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Honestly I think it's better than Alakazam. The asymmetry of only holding one spoon is nice, and the big tail makes for a much more distinct silhouette. Rampardos
  14. Lone_Garurumon

30/10 It's bigger Grimer! What more could a person need?! Alolan Muk
  15. Lone_Garurumon

15/10 It's Grimer!!! Alolan Grimer
  16. Lone_Garurumon

0/10 it's not Grimer! Grimer
  17. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's great, but I think the wing style specifically costs it points for me. I love the vampire cape imagery it conjures up, but I feel like it would've looked slightly better if it still attached to its arms. Crabominable
  18. Lone_Garurumon

4/10 It's kinda boring to be honest. It's literally just a big swallow. Barbaracle
  19. Lone_Garurumon

5/10 Burmy itself is cool, but Trash Cloak fails its brief. The cotton candy aesthetic may be cute, but it fails to effectively convey the concepts of "trash", "form taken within artificial areas", or "Steel-Type (given to Wormadam upon evolution). Fearow
  20. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 It's fine. Not bad, not stellar. Entei
Back
Top Bottom