Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

I've also cleaned up the queue a bit, cleaning out the current ongoing section to be accurate to the current state, as well as actually added RE2make Mafia to the list which it appears I forgot to do earlier
  2. Lone_Garurumon

A wild Special Event game has appeared to celebrate our glorious feathered friends: Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @Lone_Dewey)
  3. Lone_Garurumon

leetic has failed to post his sign-ups. @ReturnofMCH and @Elementar may post theirs.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Sounds like a great idea @Contrainer. Since ??P games go in the large queue, you can post the role thread whenever you're ready. You can just put it in TWR, too, since it's part of the game it makes sense to keep it all in one place.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

All good, you can go ahead and open sign-ups whenever you want. I'll be your MoD, so make sure you add me to any set-up documents you might have.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

How big was the game, again?
  7. Lone_Garurumon

After a bit of setup workshopping, Persona 3 Mafia has been changed to 15 players, and @ReturnofMCH is replacing me as co-host
  8. Lone_Garurumon

The current queue is in the first post of the thread, if you look through that you could maybe find a title or two that piques your interest.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

There ya go @DekuNut, all done
  10. Lone_Garurumon

A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia is now taking applications.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Special Event: A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia [11p] (Hosted by myself and @Crystal Onix) added to the queue to enter sign-ups at the next available opportunity!
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Alright then, in that case Battle for Gotham [??p] Hosted by @TheCapsFan may begin its own sign ups
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Ok yeah, we're all good, MCH'll make the thread in a little bit.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Oh, right... Uhh... Let me get back to you on that one...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

At the requests of the hosts, Seraph of the End Mafia [13p] hosted by @ZinnLav and @Doctor Flopster, and Cells at Work Mafia [13p] hosted by @ZinnLav and @Parissong have switched places in the queue.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Welp, with Archie Sonic Mafia a wash and going back into the queue, Hollywood Mafia [15-18p] hosted by @DarkGodRasul may begin sign-ups
  17. Lone_Garurumon

We did, all the teams are set up beforehand, and (hopefully) roughly balanced against each other. It was but we removed it for a little bit since it was getting close and there were a couple developmental hiccups we needed to sort out.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Indeed we are. I've put you on the list.
Back
Top Bottom