Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

FULL DRAFT COMPLETE, BABY! Final word count as of this point is 12,422. The next step is to leave it the hell alone. I've been looking at this document almost every day for, like a month, and I'm sure I've been getting all up in my own head about it. At this point best to just leave it alone for...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

I've completed that final scene, but now I've ended up starting to reconfigure the ending after coming up with a better resolution for things. Word count not given since it's become largely meaningless at this point in the game, since a lot of it is just re-evaluating and altering existing...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

567 words. Oh yeah this is for sure going longer than the climax fight. I doubt that'll end up changing very much during the editing process for either of those scenes, but it is funny to me.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

969 words today, and I'm officially well into the fight of Additional Scene 2. In an interesting twist, this one might actually wind up longer than the climactic fight of the entire fic, given the specific things I wanted to do with this one just taking up more words. Might break over the count...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

942 words, making up most of the scene-setting for Additional Scene #2. A bit more there and it'll be time to move on to the scene's fight.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Today it was only 316 words, but it's still an important amount since it marks the end of the first additional scene! Now I've just gotta start on Additional Scene 2, and by the time I'm done with that the story should be content-complete!
  7. Lone_Garurumon

968 words, completing the dialogue and set-up for the first additional scene, plus rewriting the second (if all additional scenes make it in, the third) transformation sequence to make it less resemble the first one, and give it more of its own flavour. Next on the agenda is the fight for the...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

643 words. A smaller amount, but I've officially reached the end of the story's critical points with a clean round total of 5000 words exactly! From here on anything I add is simply additional scenes, that, while nice to have, are not strictly necessary for satisfactory completion of the story...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Almost 2000 words, most of them fight-scene. Kinda surprised myself actually, since that's half of the fic, which is technically around 90% complete in terms of critical content, and I'm rather proud of that. Any of the extra scenes I'm considering adding to the story while I'm still fired-up...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Well, finally figured out how to make them end that conversation without just cutting away (definitely feels like a weakness in my writing I'll have to try and work on though), allowing me to write about 224 words total.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Not so much done today, only 52 words. Much like in real life I'm struggling to find a way to elegantly end a conversation without just scene transitioning away from it. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

An even 500 words tonight.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Finished up the previously mentioned character sheet, 'bout 100 extra words in total, as well as 126 words working on more First Steps.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

198 words of writing on First Steps, including the completion of a chapter! I don't wanna post it just yet, since it's still just one chapter (that still needs to be edited anyway), and I'd prefer to have more than one sitting in the chamber for whenever I decide is a good time to start posting...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Was on holiday over the weekend, and I was able to get 1,076 words done in the off-time!
  16. Lone_Garurumon

2 words. It's so hot, I tried but I just can't. It's literally midnight but it's still too hot to brain good enough to write.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Slower day today, only 37 words.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

235 words tonight. That's a lot more than the last couple! I feel like I could have written more, but it's already technically tomorrow and there's a non-zero chance I'll have to go over this and smooth things out later anyway, so I tore myself away so I can sleep.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Another 38 words tonight.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Opened up the file for First Steps and added 32 extra words to the end. I want to get back into the swing of writing, so I tried to do what I felt like I could. Right now may not be the greatest time to start trying again, given that work has been kinda beating my ass lately, but I figured that...
Back
Top Bottom