Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Unfortunately, this thing's been dead for quite a while. Sorry.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

I think you're just using the Digimon Wiki @Midorikawa? The thing about that one is that the infobox only shows evolutions that happen in a story or an official guidebook, they don't list all the things games let them evolve into. Either way, I'm assuming the line you were thinking of using was...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Welp, it's been 20 days since our last sign-up, so I guess we're just starting with 3 Digidestined. Ah well, if it was good enough for Tamers it's good enough for us. I'll get the start-up thread posted within a day or two. BTW the sign-up thread will remain open for a good portion of the RP...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

@Kung Fu Ferret: Accepted!
  5. Lone_Garurumon

@Midorikawa: Accepted, just make sure to have higher stages decided by the time we reach that point.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Humans have been using technology for decades. Computers, cell phones, the internet, but what nobody could have expected is that our networked devices would form a Digital World of their own within. A completely different world with strange inhabitants and odd landscapes formed from the data...
Back
Top Bottom