Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

I did assume it'd failed, yes. I'd expected something more like "Your target had no result" or something. I'd figured I'd either gotten blocked or CO was Ascetic or something.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Nice job Mafia, ya got us. Good effort Rangers. What did you think of the unique concept of this game? And would you play a 2 town game later? Perhaps with a bit more expanded roles? Pretty much what Zinn said, really. It's a cool concept, and being encouraged to off other townies is an...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, that was a goof. I absolutely 100% meant to say Lupin. No idea why I said Pat that time.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Do recall that there's likely 4 Lupins to 3 Pats, given my addition to the Pat team during N1
  5. Lone_Garurumon

That's a fair point. I can certainly see how you could've been confused when Zinn first posted his claim, too, so you're definitely less likely.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

I'm gonna go full disclosure here, there's 4 LupinRangers, because I joined the team last night. Basically I was allowed to pick my team (Pat or Lupin) so long as I did it before D2 started. I waited for the first kill, and joined in with the team that had the best position come N2 to give...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Seven hours isn't really that late in the phase, and this feels like really stretching to incriminate CO here. Vote: ExLight Any reason? Like, at all?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, I'm with CO, here, that's just needlessly confusing. I'm not objecting to it having pretty much no basis in fact though, since it's early game and we gotta start somewhere.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Welp, there ya go everybody. Max is being hypocritical, and he admits it. Case: closed.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

'Snot anything to do with Lycanroc either
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Vote: Max1996 Could say the same for you, buddy.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Role confirmed. IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Just confirming that yes I would still like to play.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

I'll sign up for this one. I should be available by the time it starts up
Back
Top Bottom