Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

I'm definitely still interested and willing to keep going. As for remembering what the fuck is going on, as I recall we're currently wandering the S.S. Anne in a dungeon crawl-style structure. I'm training Henry the Eevee in such a way as to maximise friendship gain in efforts to produce an...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Squall! Back to the front! Slam Arcanine with a Headbutt! One more attack to back me up and we should, hopefully, clean Arcanine's clock. I cannot guarantee anything however because this Ninetails is just... Just horrible.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

I stumble back slightly as the force of Arcanine's roar blows Squall back and dislodges a second ball from my belt. The ball bursts open to release Rio, who stumbles on landing, still slightly woozy from the battle with Jessica. "Rio... Do you think you're ok to try? Or do you wanna tag back...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

I'm going to make a suggestion here: Ninetales has Disable and is faster than both Beat and Pika. I would advise that you two not use the same move twice in a row so Ninetales can't swoop in and neuter your turn by disabling the move you're about to use.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Squall, follow their lead! Crunch down on Arcanine!
  6. Lone_Garurumon

I'm sorry it's just been so long since we've done this I've entirely forgotten how many game mechanics we're using and the OP doesn't mention it. Is STAB a thing? Also everyone, very important thing to note: Shuppet's back. I can't remember who was going to catch it but it could be a good idea...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

It seems like 3:1 that we battle 'em, but it doesn't seem like we've decided on one or both. I personally think fighting both would be best, but I'll accept whatever everyone else wants to do.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

I mean, we can't guarantee they're facing each other. They could each be facing the nearest wall, or one could be facing eat and the other west. Either way I agree that fightin' 'em could be a fun time. Both at once, or one at a time, whichever way you guys wanna do it doesn't really bother me.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

The way it's described actually makes it sound like there's a second pathway further down near the stairs, so we could go down that way? Unless I'm misunderstanding the description.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Pretty standard, makes sense. I'll buy a lemonade.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

What's in the vending machine?
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, might as well.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

I dunno, I'm not sure I'm ready to leave just yet. Rio, you picking up anything?
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm, this feels... Familiar... I poke around to see if I can find anything like the crystal that was hiding Shuppet.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Oh, if I was mistaken and we haven't visited Cabin 5 yet, then I say we should do that instead of the corridor. Better to wrap up (most of) everything in this one area before moving on to the next.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Well, there's no living being in there, so that's something we know now. I guess there could be some neat physical object in there, but we'd probably have to come back with Shuppet for that. Cabin 5 is where we started with the Lucario v Lucario match. I think what we want now is one of the...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, I kinda expected that to not be the most publicly acceptable solution. Hey Rio, can you tell if anyone's inside?
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Can we... Be charged for destruction of property? Because, like, we have Pokemon that can inflict far more damage to a room's door than it'd take to shatter it. Whoever's inside could get shitty at us for it though.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

...Cocky little shit. Oh well, I guess we just move on to the next cabin and see what's in there then? What number was that, 4?
  20. Lone_Garurumon

I cheer for Crobat and his Pokemon from the sidelines as they combat the foe! "Go-sundheit, go-sundheit, you got this!"
Back
Top Bottom