Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts III News

All the main Disney worlds, more likely. We're still missing Radiant Garden which I'm still expecting to be in this game. I know that Kingdom Hearts deosn't really need the FF characters to sell the game anymore, but they're still a part of this story, and leaving them out for the conclusion to...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts III News

The spoilers don't really bother me that much, since it's something Square wants us to know anyway. It's more just the absurd length of the video. It's just easier to watch the main points condensed into maybe 10-15 minutes than an hour and a half of panel.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts III News

Ok, so I haven't watched the video, honestly I'll probably wait for The Gamer's Joint to sum things up, because it was supposed to be a reasonably long panel and I'd honestly prefer to just have things summed up for me rather than watch the whole thing. I will say a few things though. We've...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts III News

They actually have made a demo, it's just not available to the public. It only shows up at certain events. I've heard it's actually pretty tight. So far the demo's got pretty much the entire Toy Story world, along with the Rock Titan fight in Olympus, but apparently it's been expanded to TGS...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts III News

Man, I don't even know what's going on anymore. Demyx is back (my baby) but he's in a coat, does that mean he's a 'Nort now? Also Even/Vexen's got the golden eyes and the coat. And then Riku/Repliku's got the golden eyes. I just... Who is even in the 13 anymore? Also it looks like we are...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts III News

Ah, it's so good to finally see something from Big Hero 6 after that one piece of concept art we got, what, 3 years ago? Even if it is only 20 seconds that don't really tell us anything. One interesting thing I've noticed is that we didn't actually see any sign of Heartless Baymax. Everything...
Back
Top Bottom