Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Yeah that's not quite right as far as game ending goes. As far as I'm concerned, Town won this game. You had us pegged from pretty much the second the massclaim happened D2, and Zinn at the very least had already nailed down Eresh as the last threatening player. Good game, guys, you played...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Bulletproof is generally passive, no? Active until shot at?
  3. Lone_Garurumon

...Crap he did check you didn't he. Ok I guess that settles that question.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

In that case, I officially have doubts about either Eresh or Ex. A Bulletproof in a game that already has 2 protection roles is kinda insane. If Ex's Mason buddy can come out and clear them then I'm willing to believe him, but Eresh is too much. Vote: Ereshkigal
  5. Lone_Garurumon

I'm taking that like to mean that I'm right.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Hang on... THAT'S IT! Switzerland, neutral, she's an Indep!
  7. Lone_Garurumon

The last one seems to be confirming the thing everyone thought with her being under a post restriction, but I've got no idea what the first one's supposed to be.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Makes sense. I definitely can't see much useful content reading over him. I'm willing to throw my lot in with this one (really I just want to sleep) Vote: DekuNut
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Unvote God dammit man. Did it really have to be when I was about to go to bed, not to wake up until after phase turnover? Now we've gotta figure something else out.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

I'd honestly prefer to keep it mostly under wraps for now, but I definitely didn't target anyone.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Just as a heads up, pulling this kinda shit tends to be Eresh's MO, regardless of alignment. Though it would be nice if she could be helpfully wacky, rther than just pointlessly wacky. I have no idea what that's about. Certainly nothing to do with my role. Vote: MegaPod Back when you made your...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

I suppose that does make sense. It's not like you can track early distancing attempts or anything to a player that doesn't exist. The only things I can really see that might be worth acting on are Contrainer and Kyriaki, but I'm not really feeling either of them. Contrainer I've explained, and...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

I'm not exactly sure what you have against the Masuda wagon. It was, rather obviously a joke, you said so yourself. And it wasn't even a joke wagon on an actual player, so it's not like Max or I were jumping on any kind of wagon that could get a mislynch going. I do agree with you on...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

I dunno... It always seems to work out where ME and Darth are involved.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

This is true, I'll give you this, though they are a very common role. So, really, at this point, given that it's very unlikely we'll be able to prove Kyriaki one way or the other without killing him, I say we just take it as a point for towniness. By all means we don't discount him, but imo it...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

I'll be honest that I don't really see the big deal about Contrainer's comment about Deku. Read as a pretty obvious joke to me. This, however, does raise concerns. Like, you're not even gonna wait for a counterclaim? And "letting him prove himself" rings pretty hollow, too. Since there's no way...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

You know, that's fair. All in favour of a Masuda wagon? Vote: Masuda
Back
Top Bottom