Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

I figured Ascetic was already Miller-y enough. In the sense that Cop was 100% useless in soling their alignment. Plus no Millers means no auto-clears when someone claims it first thing D1.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

I put in the Vanillas because I didn't want Town going too overboard with power. It's easy to accidentally go overboard trying to give everybody a unique role, and the Vanillas help keep that in check. Believe me, I've learned that sometimes it's best to not make everyone a powerhouse.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Whaaaaaaaaat? No. No way. Pockets wad of cash
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, that was actually a really cool idea. I never actually realised how useful Ascetic is to scum before. To Town it's honestly kinda negative utility, but to scum it's the ultimate defence from night phases. I mean, that's not hard
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, in my head I was thinking Rolecop is more useful to find threats than blocker is to stop maybe threats, but I didn't really think about the possibility of everyone just claiming right away, thereby making you, as you said, effectively vanilla. Oh I look forward to it.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Question time! Did you enjoy the game? What did you think of the balance? What did you think of the flavour text? If you could change one thing about this game, what would it be? (Also by decree of Super Mod I hereby declare that all appearances of Darth in the BMU for the next sizeable...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Endgame

Endgame: Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! Final Votals: DarthWolf (4): (MegaPod, Max1996, ME, Ereshkigal) Max1996 (1): DarthWolf Later that day. The mods had assembled the section in front of the RM Town Hall for an announcement. RC was at the podium, preparing to give the announcement, with...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Heeeeeey! I said give me 10 minutes to finish Endgame!
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Well, you just made my job easier. D3 Mid-phase votals ...Are right above this post. Thanks for comin'. D3 ends in 24 hours and 5 minutes
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Day 3

Day 3: I Have a Cunning Plan “Oh god, not another one.” CO muttered as the phone on his desk began to ring once more. He gingerly picked up the phone and held it to his ear. “Hello?” “CO, hi, it’s Lone.” The voice from the other end said. CO breathed a sigh of relief as the call turned out...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Night 2

Night 2: The Foul Taste of Defeat, and Onions D2 Votals: Calvin (4): Magnificent Entertiner, DarthWolf, Max1996, Ereshkigal CheffofGames (1): MegaPod “Alright, Lone,” he said to himself, “You can handle this. It’s just a bunch of users pulling pranks. Sure, you don’t actually know exactly...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Oh, right. I thought there was something I was supposed to do last night. So everyone can see 'em: 3/4 Phase Votals: Calvin (3): Magnificent Entertiner, DarthWolf, Max1996 CheffofGames (1): MegaPod Day 2 will end in 11 hours and 28 minutes. Countdown Timer
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Day 2

Day 2: Whoopee For Me! Lone woke up the next morning feeling rather refreshed. He’d gotten a better night’s sleep than usual, and was prepared to kick ass. He noticed a few unusual things as he walked this morning, one of the windows of a building filled with balloons here, a fountain looking...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Night 1

Night 1: Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong: End D1 Votals: Contrainer (4): MegaPod, DarthWolf, Magnificent Entertainer, Ereshkigal That night, Lone switched off his PS4 for the night, having just viewed the credits for Final Fantast XV: Comrades. Though apparently there was still quite a lot of...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

D1 Mid-Phase Votals DarthWolf (2): Magnificent Entertainer, CheffofGames Calvin (1): DarthWolf AussieEevee (1): Contrainer Max1996 (1): MegaPod Ereshkigal (1): Ereshkigal MegaPod (1): Max1996 Contrainer (1): AussieEevee Day 1 will end in 23 hours and 54 minutes. Countdown Timer
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Day 1

Day 1: A Misplaced Prank: After a long day of moderating, Darth, and RC were packing up and getting ready to go home. “Well, that was an eventful day.” RC said as he stretched himself out. “Yeah.” Darth replied. “I had no idea spambots could even do things like that.” “We got ‘em though, so...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Now that Noughts & Crosses has ended, we can now truly get underway with this game. You've all confirmed already, so that's good. It is now once again Night 0. Night 0 exists only for the purposes of letting you guys know we're starting, and no actions may be submitted at this time. Day 1 will...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Will I ever remember to post these during the entire game? Taking all bets!
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Game start aborted. As has been pointed out to me, there were already 2 games running at this time, I thought there were only one. So, the game will not be starting at this time, as we'll need to wait for one of the others to finish.
Back
Top Bottom