Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

It should theoretically be no more or less random whether you do it once or a thousand times. If you like doing it ten times, then by all means go ahead, but theoretically it should make no difference.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

I dunno, I just can't see the point to willingly playing the card that brings your enemies closer to winning, when you could play the card that actively prevents them from being able to win. Especially if you know it's likely that the game will force a couple of those Eevee cards eventually, why...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

What even is "playing towny" in this game? I honestly can't see how much you can realistically do to "look towny" other than playing Pikachu cards.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

At that point it's not like you're being given a choice anyway. Of course you play an Eevee card if it's literally the only option provided to you, at which point you get the powers anyway because the game forced this suboptimal situation on you. So you still play the ideal situation you can...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Or you can take the path with fewer risks and do things safely without having to make plays that put your opponents closer to winning. Every Eevee card you play is a step closer to winning that you're not taking. Yes, you can get lucky and hit the Glaceon, or you could hit a standard Eevee, or...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Honestly, looking at this, even from the MoD perspective of seeing everything, I still don't see any way that the Eevee faction could win this beyond blind luck. A Pikachu never has any good reason to let an Eevee policy get through if they have the option, and anybody who lets an Eevee policy...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Actually, sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to play. I'm gonna have to drop out.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

And lo, DarthWolf finally read the rules. Using his own name in a fantasy, Tolkein-like sentence, he was finally accepted into the game, as was the illustrious Lone_Garurumon.
Back
Top Bottom