• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Very well done by Ex and Pika. Congrats, you guys deserved that win. Did you enjoy the game? Oh yes very much. Winning as an indep is always fun, and I got to see a very well executed scum victory. What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing @Magnificent Entertainer...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Why. Why must you people do this. Vote: jdthebud He's the worst looking of the two before this point, and as Ex has just so graciously pointed out, directly contradicted his earlier statement. I won't deny that Pika's targets are very convenient and reek of fakeclaim, but at least they're...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CLAIM YOUR FUCKING ROLES, PEOPLE! At least it's not the worst fuck up that could've been made. At the very least there's one final shot at this. Midorikawa Lone_Garurumon Officer Snake Pika_pika42 DarthWolf jdthebud ExLight Looking at this, at least one scum member is...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Not keeping a better eye on the time, and natural night-owliness
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Eh, at this point in the game vig has bigger fish to fry, and let's face it, there's people trying way harder to solve this game than I am, with better roles than me, that would be more pressing NKs at this point in time. Well I guess I was a kinda sleepy on account of accidentally staying up...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Please, it's only pulling a Darth if they offer me some form of delicious confection first. I mean, I would have assumed the phrasing identified it pretty clearly as a joke. I guess if I need to make it absolutely clear: I don't intend to suddenly go rogue and vote with scum. Honestly any scum...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Vote: Contrainer So, scum, if you want to get me to help you out and tie up the votes, you're gonna need to announce your identities, so I know exactly who you are. I mean, how am I supposed to know who to follow if you don't announce to me, and by extension the entire thread, who you are? This...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Oh someone's 'bout to get fuckin' lynched. Also Pod WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? you don't CC the bomb claim, you lie about your role so we don't even consider it. Just, why was this your method of avoiding your lynch? Why did- Just why?
  9. Lone_Garurumon

I mean, a decent way of doing that is by definitively proving who it's not. Had you LRodded, you would have drawn the kill and the protection, whiffing an NK, as well as draw the cop directly to you, confirming to us once and for all that you are, in fact, not scum, allowing us to turn efforts...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

...Or did he? People have theorised that we don't actually have a doctor (I can't remember the logic for that though, I'd have to go back and check). Maybe Calvin did use the LRod N1, but since we don't have a Doc protection to attract, he drew in the kill and died. It is a way of balancing the...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Digi-Mafia Adventure Nothing claimed so far matches up with anything from the game. Sounds legit
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Is this accurate? I know there's at least 2 votes on jd right now.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Vote: MegaPod Your response to all this hasn't really made me feel any better. It's mostly just been talking about the votes on you, and the jd vote doesn't feel well put together.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

If it was me, I'd have stayed away from the Towny looking players, due to Watcher paranoia. I personally would've gone for someone like jd or Pod who were more middling. Tells you whether they're someone you should deal with yourself or let the inactivity do your job for you.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

There are some people who I would more readily accept the possibility from, Mido for example. You, however, just don't strike me as the type. Like I said, my gut just told me it was the right time. I trust that guy. And I mean, it's not like you have to claim just because people are talking...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

I mean in the context that you might not find it as it is now. My role in this game is the most basic of Survivors. I win if I'm alive in endgame, I lose if I don't, nothing beyond that. My role in the original game was not that. I highly doubt I'm allowed to tell you anything about what it used...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

OH THANK GOD. You might not find my role. I have no idea what's in games that other people submitted, but my submission definitely didn't have one. Basically, my role's been altered from the original into Survivor.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, I'll admit that I probably didn't set that entire paragraph up very well. Just saying Pika and Piko rather than Pika Pika and Pikochu also likely did not help for clarity. Anyway here's that read list Darth wanted: Midorikawa: The claim is a good sign, but she's also been doing good...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Ok, first things first, I'm a Survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will Survive, keep on Survivin'. I'm not entirely sure why I chose now to claim this, just that my gut says do it now. I figured townsiding would be the best path to victory, and thus, just basically plating like Town would. Ok, so, I...
Back
Top Bottom