Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

MCH's Evil Tourney: Final Results (18/1/20)

The main reason for pre-made teams was mostly for the flavour, I'm gonna be totally honest. Because the roles were based on users, we tried to theme the teams around those users. But I also think it's interesting to see how people react and adapt to playing with a team they're unfamiliar with...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, I think that was the biggest problem when deciding on Pokemon. We let ourselves get too bogged down in the flavour and balance suffered as a result. We didn't disregard it, but we really didn't regard it as strongly as we should have.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah it's because the forum auto-formatted the text into bullet points, which changed the way things worked into a format that Showdown didn't recognise. Now that I know about it I should be able to avoid it if I do a tournament like this again. Nah, it's not really your fault. I needed to know...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Part 6: Final Results

That night, in the hidden cave nestled in the hill, all six eliminated contestants, as well as ReturnofMCH himself, were assembled to watch the final match of the tournament. “Friends. By hour’s end we shall have witnessed the ascension of my lieutenant, the winner of this final match between...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Well, that works. Uhhh, final update incoming, I guess.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Part 5: Final Round Begins

[/SPOILER] “…Dammit.” *** Meanwhile, another battle raged in the warehouse district. “Dual Chop Sceptile!” Sceptile lunged forward towards the blue Bisharp, slamming both fists into its chest. “Canas, Metal Claw!” Blades on its body glowing white, Bisharp spun on its toes and slashed...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Less than 5 days left and we're still missing a set of replays. Don't forget to set up a time and have the battle, guys!
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Roughly half of it was already there, everything after the section with Max's flip is new
  9. Lone_Garurumon

For those interested, FT has been completed for round 1
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Part 4: Round 2 Begins

So sorry for the delay everybody, I went to sleep before update time and then my internet was being a butt. [/SPOILER] As her opponent watched on, the grin that had spread across his face at his victory began to waver. He’d joined up for kicks and a bit of revenge, but he’d never really...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Just a little over a day and a half left to get your battles in and we're still missing a result! Remember, if you don't get your results in in time, the player from your match to advance will be decided by coin-toss, unless you can prove to us that your opponent made no effort to organise a...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

The round is approximately half-done but we only have half the results. Please organise a time with your opponents and complete your battles as quickly as possible. It is currently Round 1. Round 1 will end in 6 days, 14 hours, and 39 minutes time, or once all replays have been submitted...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Part 3: Round 1 Begins

Excellent AE thank you. And with that, Round 1 can begin. A little after midnight, the messages they were waiting for appeared in their inboxes. "The matchups for the first round are as follows. Proceed to your assigned destinations as soon as possible. Engage your opponent in battle as soon...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Due to lack of confirmation from @Contrainer, we're removing him from the player list and opening the slot up for substitutions or, if worse comes to worst, we might have to resort to just dumping the slot and granting his opponent a bye. We apologise for the delay and hope to get the game...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

@Contrainer, please confirm within 24 hours or we'll have to open up your slot to other players.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Ok, so, I'll be putting this into the OP as well for easy access, but the exact way things are going to play out is this: All players will be randomly assigned one of eight teams of Pokemon made by myself and MCH, who are hopefully all roughly balanced to each other in terms of power. Players...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Oh right I guess we never accounted for Gen 8 being a thing by the time we went up. All battles are Gen 7 OU in order to encompass all Pokemon/items we've planned.
Back
Top Bottom