Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

Ok, so, everybody knows about the "Porygon is a Digimon" joke. It's a classic. Therefore, I propose that we name our Porygon "Agumon". I always thought it was weird how the prize exchange was in an entirely different building to the Game Corner. Surely it'd be more convenient for everybody to...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

I'm disappointed. You did not make the classic "without further Budew" pun. Revive in the Lost Tower, Jesus Christ that's dark. "Do any of your Pokemon actually have fur?" I like to imagine that the Chansey line have this soft fuzz layer to them. My guess for Spiritomb's absurdly high speed...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Ok so I dropped behind so I'm just catching up but I am loving this sandy slope being the literal second greatest challenge of this entire run. "Cowgirl Shelly, as opposed to Aqua Admin Shelly." Are we sure they're not the same person, reformed from a life of crime and retiring to the simple...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Oh! I changed my mind about Gligar's name! Call her Demona, like the gargoyle.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Also: "Wow, it's dark and scary and wow that's horrible". *Vividly remembers the time when Kid Lone didn't have Flash and so just wandered the entire cave in the dark, several times fearing that he'd be lost in Wayward Cave forever, unable to use his Escape Rope because Mira wouldn't let him.*
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Gonna admit, I was the tiniest bit disappointed when I saw you leaving the hidden Wayward Cave room without catching anything, but Gligar is also a solid Pokemon, so that is acceptable. For her nickname, how about something like "Gillian", or "Lucille"?
Back
Top Bottom