Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

"He's in America!" "He doesn't even have a green card."
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Not really, except for the fact that I get kind of annoyed and irritable in summer because it's fourty fucking degrees what do you want from me!?
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Honestly, haunting sounds pretty fun. Nothing overly harmful or anything, but just messing with people a little bit with like, floating objects and stuff. Could be a fun day.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

I'm struggling to nail down a single line that encapsulates it, but it's a general philosophy sprinkled throughout the better parts of the Sonic the Hedgehog series. If I had to pick a single quote that nails it best in a single line, I'd probably go for Shadow's line in Sonic '06 when Mephiles...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

You fools know not the Pandora's Box that you have opened by asking me for random and pointless trivia. The protein responsible for proper segmentation of body parts is known as "Sonic hedgehog", with an inhibitor protein known as "Robotnikinin". A male platypus has poisonous barbs on its rear...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

While urban fantasy certainly has its appeals, and I can respect that opinion, I'm gonna go with Future Fantasy. The endless universe, alien species uniquely adapted to excel in their individual ecosystems, a vast infinity of strange and exotic planets to explore! And I mean, if your main...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Well, Halloween's always fun. I'd probably list a game, but I can't actually think of anything coming out around that time that I'm particularly interested in.
Back
Top Bottom