Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Yeah, that's Mido. Don't worry she caught me off-guard with the change, too. Hey, that's great. Glad to hear you're doing well!
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Hey, Zexy!! How ya been, man?
  3. Lone_Garurumon

A wild Special Event mafia has appeared to celebrate our feathered friends!
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah that'd be my logic as well. Redirections always have the highest priority in the action order, then the roleblocker, and then kills are generally very low priority in terms of what beats out what in the order.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

"Lone_Garurumon", truly what kind of ridiculous name is that. And an absolute buffoon they must be if they can't even do such a simple job correctly.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

I'm sorry Snowy, but I can no more go against this fact of life than you can stop needing to breathe, or stop being subject to gravity. Sooner or later you're just going to have to accept this.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

It's less of a rule to follow, and more of a natural law of the universe. You're not obliged to do it in any way, you just kinda do, like gravity. Sooner or later this fact simply catches up with you.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Oh good god that game was a mess. Also coincidentally enough the big clincher for my dislike of majority rules in games. I had actual important information that would have been useful to give and discuss, and then the day phase ended before I'd even seen that it'd started because it got hammered...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Why, of course! I don't see any way that this could possibly go poorly!
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Hey everyone, thought I might as well put it here for people to see, expand the reach a bit. Archie Sonic Mafia is looking for a substitute. Please let me know if you are interested in subbing into the game.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Speaking of mafia games: I've got one going! And I'm going to shamelessly plug Archie Sonic Mafia
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Ok, so I'm not gonna downplay how wonderful fish & chips is. One the other hand, fried chicken tho.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

You mean like the two RM Mafias?
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Alright, so I guess I know what avatar I'll need to use, then
  15. Lone_Garurumon

You Decide the Rules. I won as the Serial Killing Yveltal, but like I said, the rules were very abnormal and I'm not sure it's representative of how things would play out normally.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Serial Killer is a very hard role to win with. There's a lot of stuff that can go wrong, and they have no teammates to fall back on should things go awry. You generally need some kind of bonus power like a deathproof or ninja or something. I won as SK once, but it was a very unusual game and...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah but you were very much building it in a hurry, clearly sleep-deprived and more than a little manic. Who knows what kinds of mistakes you could've made in such a state. You're correct in that it wasn't a test, you had no time for tests, but it was still dangerous. Honestly you're lucky it...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

I mean, there was that time when you did quite literally that, but you were also dying, so, you know, understandable.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Dude I literally showed you your office on the first day. You mean to tell me that you paid absolutely zero attention? I thought you were using it this entire time, what with all the shuffling, and the moaning, and the perpetual smell of death. Which, in hindsight, is now adequately explained by...
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Dammit Snowy it's not my fault math is delicious! Maybe don't leave your homework in the lunchroom!
Back
Top Bottom