Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Yeah, that's fair. I may have leaned into it a little bit too much.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

I was kinda hoping that the exact style of setup would take longer to sort out than it did, but then four Survivors claimed at once and people got suspicious really quickly. I was hoping that more people would use early-game confusion to push their own wincons a bit more, but you're right, half...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

It changed more than you know. If Max hadn't killed him, he would have recruited you and removed your powers and wincon, completely different game
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Endgame

Endgame: The Fool is You! D3 Votals: Pikochu (4): myuma, Midorikawa, Tood, Pika_Pika42 MegaPod (2): DawningWinds, MegaPod Myuma (1): ThatAsianInTheCorner “So, Piko?” Midorikawa confirmed with her voting buddies. “Piko.” Tood and myuma responded. “Did I just hear that you’re lynching Piko?”...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Slightly Late Mid-D3 Votals: Myuma (3): Midorikawa, Tood, ThatAsianInTheCorner MegaPod (1): DawningWinds Pikochu (1): myuma It is currently Day 3. Day 3 will end in 23 hours and 20 minutes Countdown Timer
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Day 3 Start

D3: Well That Was Anticlimactic “So, who dies tonight?” Pikochu asked as Lone and CO walked in. “This may surprise you,” Lone said, “but nobody.” “Nobody?” ThatAsianInTheCorner asked. “Nobody.” “Sorry, not really sure what to say.” CO said. “You can vote for someone and make them die...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Night 2 Start

N2: Max Murder Day 2 Votals: Max1996 (3): Midorikawa, DawningWinds, Pika_Pika42 MegaPod (2): MegaPod, Max1996 “Yeah, ok, we’ve established, at length, that this game is absurd, and that none of us really have any idea what’s going on,” myuma said, trying to mentally sort their way through...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

D1 Mid-phase Votals ...Are what I would give if anybody had actually voted for anyone. It is currently Day 2. Day 2 will end in 24 hours and 18 minutes Countdown timer
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Day 2 Start

Day 2: The Capital Cultist 24 hours later, Lone and Crystal Onix returned to reveal the results of the night phase. “Whaddya say, CO?” Lone asked his compatriot as the players waited with bated breath. “Anything interesting?” “Nah, pretty ordinary to be honest.” CO said, reading the results...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Night 1 Start

Night 1: Stalled Start D1 End-Phase Votals Myuma (3): Max1996, TheCapsFan, MegaPod Max1996 (3): Jinjo, Midorikawa, DawningWinds Tensions rose incredibly quickly as the players began to feel that the game may not be quite as simple as they had been led to believe. “This is impossible!”...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Fair warning, thread update may be a little late. The deadline for vote changes will remain the same, but the update itself could be late
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Ok so I gotta get more specific in my rules next time, but there shall be no more of this: If I see anybody else trying to use the wording of their role PMs to solve the game then they will be modkilled immediately and without mercy It is currently Day 1 Day 1 will end in 9 hours and 17...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

DawningWinds (4): Pikochu, TheCapsFan, Midorikawa, myuma Frozen Fennec (1): Max1996 ThatAsianInTheCorner (1): Tood Pika_Pika42 (1): Jinjo Midorikawa (1): DawningWinds Jinjo (1): MegaPod Tood (1): ThatAsianInTheCorner It is currently Day 1. Day 1 will end in 24 hours. Countdown timer
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Day 1 Start

Day 1: A Perfectly Ordinary Beginning “Alright, here you go.” Lone_Garurumon said as he and Crystal Onix handed the assembled players the envelopes containing their role PMs for the game. “I’m sure you’ll find these sufficiently standard and simple to understand.” “Yes…” Mumbled Midorikawa...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

All role PMs have been sent, please confirm in-thread as soon as possible. The game will start in approximately 24 hours at 8PM ACST
  16. Lone_Garurumon

You people know that we can't play the game if everybody's spectating instead of playing right? :p
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Eeeeexcellent, my fiendish plot is progressing perfectly.
Back
Top Bottom