• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Non-Mafia War of the Elements v7 Do-Over - Endgame - 06/22/2020

I'd be happy to see another paired version in future. I personally can't think of much that could do with changing
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Congrats to everyone who managed to guess right, and thanks to Max for putting the game together, it was super fun. Also shout out to dawn dusk, you were a great partner helping to figure things out.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Which I'm guessing is not the intended thing that you want people doing.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Please define what this means. Because the way it reads is "You can slam Danny with all 8 attacks at the same time and still have room for your normal 6 attacks per pair because attacks on him don't count anymore."
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Hey Max, could we get a countdown timer for the phase? Just for convenience's sake
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Confirming my role PM as the [Redacted] type!
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Assuming the attack results work the same as last time, I don't think knowing what types one Pokemon in the game has will matter much. Since if it's like last time, all you'll learn is that you got hit by <move type> without any indication of who it was. And without knowing who shot it, you...
Back
Top Bottom