Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

8/10 Much like a river, it flows. For real though there is this really nice rhythm to the singer's voice that makes the song flow really nicely. It's fun to listen to. My personal favourite version of the iconic OP:
  2. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 The song is really fun and energetic, and I really like the use of the visuals. Being mostly fun fluffy family shots to fit with the song, but also the occasional flash of darker imagery, to remind you that, yes, these people are a spy, an assassin, and a telepath. A lot like I'm lead to...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 There aren't enough badass accordions in this world
  4. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 I'm not sure exactly how to describe the vibes in this one, but they're really good. I also love the really rhythmic progression it has, the vocal performance always seems able to really accentuate the beat in a really satisfying way.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Just a beautiful song and melody. Very nice to just sit and vibe to.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 It's really nice, but I feel like it's lacking the kind of energy I generally enjoy.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's real fun and peppy, I like it
  8. Lone_Garurumon

6/10 It's nice, but not really my thing. Some cool visuals though.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Let's go lesbians! Ten outta ten! Fun song with some wonderful visuals to go along with it.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 It's a really nice song, and I love the visual style of those little clips that all stop at different times
  11. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Real nice to listen to. Kinda weird how the end is a fadeout instead of just ending the song, though, especially for the OP cut.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Unambiguous bop. I love it.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

5/10 JESUS CHRIST! That bit at the start is a fucking scare chord! The song itself is pretty enjoyable but I'm docking points just for that damn headphone check.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's nice and fun, but the volume balancing feels a bit off. Core change: Earthree Gundam!
  15. Lone_Garurumon

5/10 for the song, it's really just ok, imo. 10/10 for the fact that holy fuck Speed Racer just killed whoever was driving #1. Was this show always this insane?
  16. Lone_Garurumon

11/10 It's not available in my country but I'm sure it would've been a banger.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Very infectious energy with a delightful accompanying video. I also really like the idea of clearly having the characters sing the OP. It's a neat touch that gets it more connected to the actual show, that I don't think I've ever actually seen anything else do.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Oh that's funky. And that guitar solo. Jesus Christ I love this.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's nice, but the music doesn't really seem to fit with the tone of the visuals for a decent chunk Another absolute classic that I only just watched recently, actually
Back
Top Bottom