Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Congrats to the scum team, you guys played really well. Congrats to Max, too. That was a lucky win. Jesus Christ though, I was off my game hard here. I definitely apologise for my terrible performance this game. Thanks for hosting RC, it was a good game!
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Ugghh Christ was I off my game this time around or what? Welp, good luck guys.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Frozen Fennec: Miller. Probably alright based on the claim with no counters, despite some initial misgivings. Lone_Garurumon: HD's right y'all, this guy's trouble. HumanDawn: As I said, looking better due to sticking to his guns during our discussion. Space: Looks fine. I really don't see what...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

So, looking back at my interactions with him, I think I'm liking HD a bit better. I still disagree with his opinions re: How useful would a D1 Jeff lynch be. But he's sticking to it, and that makes me feel more comfortable with him. Personally I don't really see the Space thing. I feel like...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

He posted absolutely no information during D1 to make me think anything about him. Like, he made almost literally no content relevant to anything aside from one comment on Jinjo right near the end. That's why I didn't think there'd be anything useful we could analyse from the lynch. I don't...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Skeptical of Max based on the claim. Fair enough, Max said something would happen if Homme died and Jinjo was reminded of a bad situation from a previous game. Definitely understand this one. HD can be tough to read for me, too, so yeah. Branches out and takes a look at other players that I...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

I must've missed this one as I was looking back through, and I guess it makes it a little better. I do think Jeff would've been like, the very least useful lynch of the bunch, unless you had a Town/Indep read on literally every other player. The problem is not shifting votes to avoid a tie...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Jeff Wagon Analysis 1/3: HumanDawn Says that lynching Max would be not ideal lynch candidate. The reasoning makes sense, and does stay consistent with the rest of his behaviour over the day phase. Since the only reason he wound up on Max in the end is to reduce the chance of a tie. I don't...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Reading back to take a look at some of Homme's comments, and I really gotta agree here. An inactive lynch on D1, what were y'all even thinking going up on this one? That shit's like, peak useless in terms of getting anything concrete from the lynch, and if they kept the inactivity up then they...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Simple, both of them had actually done things, even if somewhat minor, that were making me a little skeptical. The feeling was there, just not overly strong. Max on the other hand didn't give me any reason to feel that way, the Indep claim felt legit and in-character. And indep lynch later on is...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Oh also worth noting that I'll be definitely unavailable for a good period of time after the phase update tomorrow, as my family and I are going to watch a giant lizard beat up a giant gorilla on a giant screen, and we'll probably make a decent lengthed day of it. The situation will be similar...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah I can see your point with Jinjo, definitely doesn't seem to be putting much effort in. Should be worth noting that I'm literally never going to be around for phase updates (blame RC for setting them for 6:30 in the morning), so I'm gonna need to get my final votes locked in plenty in...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

I feel like this is just a case of us not quite using the same definition of the word "conclusion". They came up with an idea based on the facts given and came to a conclusion. Eh, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. This is kinda just what Max does. If claiming comes across as a decent...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Sonic Adventure 3 already exists and it's called Sonic '06 people just don't wanna admit it.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm... Interesting. I have no idea what place this could have in the game. I'm inclined to believe you for now. No need to focus too hard on you for now, seems like the kinda thing that's got a decent chance of sorting itself out as the game progresses.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Honestly Max I kinda feel like that's a question we can't really answer for you, since none of us know what you actually are, so there's no way for us to know how important telling us is. Just think about how important it is for us to know, how badly it could backfire with scum having the info...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Makes sense. Personally I don't agree with the conclusion and think it's not terribly indicative of anything. However you are gaining some early points from me. I appreciate the efforts in trying actual deductions earlier on.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

This is the part where I out myself as Turbo-Scum by admitting that I've never played an Adventure game.
Back
Top Bottom