• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

EVERYONE: Sleepless Domain One-Shots

This is truly fascinating. I can see what you're saying about how you got that impression, but it truly is fascinating how I so effectively gave this completely unintended vibe to two different people. I'm sorry! The limits on these games are 3 submissions of 300 words! I'd have more but I've...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Honestly I feel like any more RPG-like traits you're picking up may have come from my own additions. The original text is largely standard magical girl vibes. Thanks so much! At the risk of promising something that may not come to pass for quite some time, I do plan on eventually writing a full...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Just Like Her

Just Like Her Young Thomas sat in his seat in the salon’s waiting area. Well, perhaps ‘sit’ was a generous term, given how excitedly he was bouncing up and down. He’d finally grown his hair out to the right length, and it was finally time to get the dye job done. “Thomas?” The stylist said as...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: The Time Is Now 2AM

The time is now 2AM “The time is now 2AM. The inner barrier will deactivate shortly. Please make sure the streets are clear of monsters, and be careful on your way home.” The nightly announcement played over the speakers set up throughout the streets. It was meant for the girls, of course, out...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: The Monster Manual

The Monster Manual An illustrated guide to observed monsters within The City 187th Edition Elaine opened the tome in front of her and flipped to a random page, predictably greeted by a photograph of one of the many monsters that roamed the streets at night. This specific beast looked...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Fight With The Flamefoes

Fight With The Flamefoes - Starring my OCs: Team Guardian! “There they are.” Polly, also known as Magical Girl Guardian Spear pointed as they approached. Before the team stood a group of fiery human-shaped monsters, nine in total. They stood just shorter than Polly, with incredibly wide...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Hey everyone, so I'm in a Discord server for the webcomic Sleepless Domain, about an isolated city plagued by monsters at night, and defended by a legion of magical girls (the comic itself can be found at this link if you're interested, for context for the stories I'll be posting here). And part...
Back
Top Bottom