Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

My main logic was that town was much more likely to blast themselves than you, effectively doing half of your job for you, with you being protected to an extent by needing to be killed twice. I'll admit that this was a very weird one though, and even by the time I was done I wasn't 100%...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

I did consider everyone for a little bit, but decided that effectively giving scum X+1 kills was probably too much. I mean to be fair if it was 3x3 it would've been a completely different game so we can't really say with any true confidence how it could have gone.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Fuck I knew I forgot something
  4. Lone_Garurumon

…How? How in the world did y’all invent an entirely new game based on exactly zero evidence aside from an admittedly unusual player-count, and then use the logic from that game that you invented whole-cloth with no basis in reality to successfully identify and double-kill the scum player who...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Endgame: Ducks Win

Endgame: Ducks Win FT to come ExLight was killed, they were a Vigilante aligned with the Ducks Goofy, wacky, and perhaps a little insane, you are a member of the mercenary team "The Hooligans". The three of you take any job so long as it pays well, you in particular loving the action. You...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: Night 1 Start

End-Phase Votals: ExLight (2): Snowy, TheCapsFan No Lynch (2): ExLight, Midorikawa FT Incoming There was No Lynch It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 24 hours. Countdown timer
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Mid-day (ish) Votals: ExLight (2): Snowy, TheCapsFan TheCapsFan (1): ExLight DawningWinds (1): Midorikawa It is currently Day 1. Day 1 will end in 23 hours and 9 minutes Countdown timer
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Threadmarks: D1 Start

Of course, when Bugs Bunny says "war", it was somewhat more subtle than many would suspect. Bugs was not the kind to openly dirty his hands, after all. Instead, Bugs simply changed into the outfit of an airport security guard, waiting next to an airport metal detector. In the middle of the...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

The shortened sign-up period has come to a close. Role PMs will start going out shortly, and D1 will begin in approximately 1.5 hours.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

One bright sunny day on the verdant plains of Duckgarden, Elmer Fudd sneaked in on tip-toes. There were many ducks and duck-like beings sitting around the area, as was the norm here in Duckgarden. Swimming in lakes, waddling around, and just being absolutely funky little guys. Elmer was not...
Back
Top Bottom